Chapter Twenty-Four

Hoseok's eyes darted back and forth between his phone and Yoongi tying to work out what had just happened. What was Yoongi doing? was the first thought which was promptly interrupted by Jin who had already snatched Jimin phone from his hands. Jins face just a little too close to the camera.

"JUNG HOSEOK" being screamed at him by Jin was all that was needed to bring his attention back to his phone.

Hoseok's face flushed with heat looking at his friend who was staring at him with honestly pretty terrifying look. Jin could be really scary when he wanted to be.

"Jung fucking Hoseok you better fucking answer me right now or so help me god I will shove my foot so far up your ass you'll be tasting rubber for a month.

Yoongi who was still stood in the doorway of the kitchen let out a small giggle at Jins statement which had Hoseok again snapping his head to Yoongi and away from Jin and his friends and smirking at the adorable giggle yoongi had made.

Hoseok looked back at his phone and the faces of his friends and said "Hold on" before putting his phone down and walking towards Yoongi grabbing his wrist and pulling him into the hallway. All while Jin could be heard screaming various threats and insults through the speakers of his phone.

"S-sorry I didn't mean to interrupt you talking to your friends. Yoongi started awkwardly looking down at his hands.

"Don't be sorry its fine, what did you want anyway?"

"I- I don't know. I just heard you talking in the kitchen and I was curious."

"Do you want to meet them?"

"Who?"

"My friends."

"I-I don't k-know."

"Yoongi I'm 150% sure that none of them will care about who you are. And the only way you're ever going to heal from everything your father has done and said to you is by proving him wrong. Starting with opening yourself to trying new things. You're beautiful inside and outside and I want you to see that too."

Tears started to run down Yoongi's face not because he was upset by what Hoseok had said to him but because he was right, he needed to put himself out there and learn to be himself although he wasn't quite sure what that was.

Hoseok cupped Yoongi's cheeks and wiped his tears with his thumbs giving him the brightest of smiles while Yoongi sniffled.

"So, what do you say?"

Yoongi nodded before speaking "But not right now, I don't think I'm ready for that quite yet."

"That's ok, why don't you go sit on the couch while I finish up my call. Then I'll come join you and we can talk."

Yoongi nodded and walked away from Hoseok towards the living room. Hoseok watched him with a smile before heading back into the kitchen.

Around 15 minutes later Hoseok walked back into the living room and flopped down on the couch where Yoongi was sitting on his phone. Hoseok looked over at Yoongi's phone screen noticing he was scrolling through Instagram but something about it caught his eye. His feed was empty, the occasional add and funny post but nothing else.

Hoseok pursed his lips, he knew yoongi had a controlled life but he didn't know it was this bad. Yoongi must have noticed Hoseok's staring and turned his phone off to look over at him which brought Hoseok's attention back to Yoongi's face.

Smiling Hoseok started to lean in slowly before his lips pressed against the elder males. Yoongi's eyes went wide for a second as he processed what was happening before he started to kiss back his body relaxing down onto the couch as Hoseok moved over him.

Hoseok broke the kiss looking down at the male below him and smiled wide. "Why so happy?" the elder managed to speak out.

"I don't know, you just look really good like this." Yoongi blushed at his words attempting to hide his face with his hands.

"Shut up" Yoongi stammered as he pushed against Hoseok's chest signalling him to get up, which he did.

The two were now sat on the couch looking at each other in silence until Hoseok let out a deep sigh "as much as I hate to interrupt the silence, wanna tell me why you were so upset earlier?". Yoongi visibly tensed up at Hoseok's words.

───

Yoongi Pov

───

I was beyond nervous to tell Hoseok about what happened when I got home, what my father had told me, how he had hit me. Despite the fact Hoseok hadn't once shown me a reason not to trust him. Especially after everything I've already told him but the once thing, I hadn't mentioned to him was how my father had hit me and it scared me in how he would react.

It wasn't that I didn't want to tell him, or even not want to relive it. It was just I finally had a reason why my life has been the way it has; I finally had the freedom I've wanted and honestly, I didn't know what to do with myself now. I don't even know why I came to Hoseok's in the first place.

I looked over at Hoseok who was patiently waiting for me to talk, not pushing me just watching, until I felt his hand rest on mine and him intertwine our fingers causing me to snap my head down to our hands then back to him.

Maybe if I told him, he could help me understand how I am supposed to live my life now, now I can do what I want. With a deep breath I looked back at Hoseok.

"When I got home my dad was there. He knew I had snuck out; he had seen the photos everywhere. He was mad, really mad."

I felt tears well up in the corners of my eyes. Hoseok only squeezed my hand as he spoke. "it's ok take your time."

Nodding I looked back at him. "H-h he hit me, hard enough for my mask to come off. Which just made him angrier because he threw me on the floor and I hit my head."

I moved my hand from his and lifted my hair a bit so he could see the wound on my head. Hoseok audibly gasped.

"Omg Yoongi" Hoseok said holding is hands in front of his face. I could see his eyes gloss over. "Why didn't you tell me he hit you."

"He had only done it once before, I just assumed it was a onetime thing. Guess I was wrong."

Hoseok embraced me in a tight hug as I let tears fall from my eyes. "that's not all that happened." Hoseok was now rubbing his hand up and down your back in a soothing manner as he hummed to tell me to continue.

I continued to tell Hoseok everything my father had said to me about my mother and why he had me cover my face, why he hated me. I felt like I had cried all my tears as my head rested in the crook of Hoseok's neck, him still holding onto me comforting me.

"I'm sorry I bothered you by coming here, I didn't really know where else to go. I can leave if you want?"

Hoseok broke the hug and rested his hands on either side of my face, looking directly at me. "Don't say that you'll never bother me by being here. I'm glad you felt comfortable enough to come here."

You weakly smiled at him before resting you head back in his neck and nodding before falling asleep in Hoseok's arms him running his hands through my hair.

───