Chapter Forty-Six

Yoongi spent the afternoon taking to the two women. Telling them all about Hoseok. Jan-di fangirling slightly when she found out found out the guy was actually J-hope.

He even told them about his father and how his grew up. The topic coming up when they asked how he met Hoseok. The story earned him a lot of comforting hugs and a couple offers of physical harm upon his father which made him laugh.

He still hadn't met his grandmother, but there was time for that later. The pair offering to cool him dinner which he agreed to.

He was overall quite happy but there was still that crushed feeling nagging at him whenever he thought of Hoseok. And telling his aunt and cousin all about his earlier had Hoseok fresh in his memory.

His face wore a sad expression as he looked down fiddling with his fingers and sighing.

He missed him. Missed his hugs, his smile he missed everything. He knew that him being around Hoseok was bad. He was negatively impacting his career that Hoseok had worked hard for. And he couldn't do that to Hoseok he cared too much to do that to him.

Jan-di walked in the room seeing the glum expression on her cousin's face. She sighed walking over to him and sitting down.

She took out her phone offering it to him. Yoongi looked at her confused.

"Call him" was all she said smiling softly at him.

Yoongi shook his head. "I- I can't. He's better off without me." The male said sadness dripping through his tone.

"That's bullshit, he is probably worried sick about you. Now call him before I go find him myself and drag him here."

Yoongi chuckled, weakly smiling. He took the phone from her hand thanking her.

She left the room wishing him luck. Yoongi looked down at the phone in his hand taking a deep breath before dialling the number and pressing the phone to his ear.

───

Hoseok was sat in the couch lazily watching tv, fighting to keep his eyes open. He hadn't slept since Yoongi left the bed feeling to empty and cold without him in it.

Everyone was starting to worry about him. He wasn't acting like his usual happy self. He was just neutral not really doing much anymore.

Hoseok's head turned hearing the ringtone of his phone echo through the quiet apartment. He sighed choosing to ignore it hoping it would stop.

The phone went silent making Hoseok sigh in relief until the familiar sound of his ringtone blasted through the room again.

Hoseok groaned looking over at his phone seeing an unknown number. He picked up his phone starting at the screen before answering the call.

"Hello." He said sounding exhausted.

"H-Hoseok?" Hoseok's eyes snapped open as he jumped up from the sofa after hearing his voice.

"Yoongi!" He exclaimed feeling hot tears welling up in his eyes. Relief washing over him.

"Omg thank god you're ok. I was so worried about you!" Hoseok shouted down the phone feeling overjoyed to once again hear the voice of the boy he loved.

"Y-you were worried about m-me?" Yoongi stuttered.

"Is this some kind of a joke, of course I was worried about you. You just packed up and left in the middle of the night without warning!"

"I'm s-sorry. I- I had to." Yoongi replied crying down the phone. Hoseok's anger melting instantly hearing Yoongi upset.

"What do you mean, you had to?" Hoseok asked wanting to understand the reason Yoongi left like he did.

"T-the comments, people were saying things. They didn't like me, people were t-threatening to unfollow you. I didn't want you loosing anything o-over m-me." Yoongi sobbed through the phone.

Hoseok tutted. "Yoongi you idiot. Do you honestly think I care what a few people comment. So, what if some people don't like you. Because if you bothered to look your picture was the most liked one of all of them. People loved you." Hoseok spoke truthfully.

'I love you' he thought to himself.

"And even so you mean more to me that a couple followers. I'd happily lose my entire following before I let you go." Hoseok confessed.

On the other end of the phone Yoongi sat there shocked at Hoseok's confession. Did he really care about him that much?

Yoongi was a crying mess. Sniffling and wiping his face with his free hand.

"D-do you really mean that?" He asked hoping Hoseok was being sincere.

"Yes, now will you please come back home? I miss you." Hoseok said smiling at the thought of seeing Yoongi again.

"I- I can't not yet." Yoongi replied. Hoseok's smile dropping.

"What why? Yoongi where are you?" Hoseok asked desperate to know what was going on.

"I'm in Daegu. W-with my family."

"Daegu?!" Hoseok asked shocked. To which Yoongi just hummed.

"Turns out my mother's family is here in Daegu. I only found out today." Yoongi explained.

"I finally have a family Hobi and they actually want me here."

Hoseok melted at the nickname smiling hearing it coming from Yoongi.

He took in what Yoongi was saying. Smiling fondly at the joy in his voice. "I'm happy for you Marshmallow. But I really miss you." Hoseok said a sad smile on his face.

"I miss you to Hobi" Yoongi answered back getting an idea.

"Hobi?" Yoongi spoke. Hoseok hummed in response.

"Would you like to meet my family. I'm sure they'd like to meet you." Yoongi suggested. Hoseok being surprised by Yoongi's words before smiling stupidly to himself.

"You told them about me?" Hoseok asked.

"I did" Yoongi muttered embarrassed.

"I'd love to meet them. Why don't you send me the address and I'll book a train ticket?" Hoseok suggested.

Yoongi nodding forgetting Hoseok couldn't see him before correcting himself and responding with a quick yes.

The two wrapped up their conversation, Yoongi giving Hoseok the address after asking Jan-di for it. The pair hanging up after saying their goodbyes.

Both of them stupidly smiling to themselves.

───

Whoop! They made up! I wonder what is going to happen next! Keep your eyes out for the next chapter!

Thanks for reading!

Bye!