Chapter Ten

───

HOSEOK POV

───

My mind was running a million miles and hour, my friends were all staring at me waiting my my response. I don't quite know how long I've been immursed in my thoughts. I mean how could I just pick the phone and call Yoongi, sure I'd heard his voice before but it wasnt for very long. But that wasn't what was worrying me. What if the person who answered wasnt the guy I'd met that day. What if it turned out I'd been lied to, if the person wasnt who I thought it was. I'd only be proving my friends suspicions right. 

"Oh come on Hoseok, just call him" Jin tuttued throwing me from the thoughts.

With a quick glance at my friends I looked back at my phone and nodded. 

"Put it on speaker!" Tae chirped up as I was about to press the call button. Jin swung a quick smack round the back of Tae's head as if sending him a warning to shut up. 

I just let out a sigh. I placed my phone down on the table before pressing the call button on my screen followed by a quick glance up the looked back down and put my phone on speaker.

The sound of the dial tone was deafing all four of us had our eyes glued on the phone waiting to see if the call would be answered. I could practiaclly feel my heartbeat I was so nervous. 

"H-Hoseok?" a deep raspy voice rang from the speakers of my phone. 

I threw my head up so fast I felt a little light headed. My eyes were wide as I looked across at the expressions on my friends faces. I hadn't realised how long I'd been silent until another sound came from my phone. 

"Hoseok? A-Are you there?" 

Realising how silent I had been I quickly cleared my throat. "Y-yes". I was meantally scoulding my self for stuttering and I could tell my friends were stifleing a laugh at my response. 

───

YOONGI POV

───

To say I was taken aback when I saw Hoseok was calling me is an understatement. I hadn't expected him to call me. We had never done anything but text. I wasn't quite sure what to think but for some reason I found myself answering the call and speaking. 

"H-Hoseok?" I stuttered in a questioning tone. I was confused to why he had decided to call me. And i was mentally curing myslef for stuttering.

When I didn't get an answer my confusion on hightened. Had he not meant to call me? should I just hang up?

"Hoseok? A-Are you there?" I spoke again hoping I'd get a response this time. 

I'll admit I was more surprised than I should have been when hi voice rang through my ears with a simple. "y-yes"

Was he nervous? He was the one who called me after all. 

"Are you alright? What's with the sudden phone call?" 

I heard him audiably clear his throat. Then another voice I didn't recognise then bellowed from my speaker

"Hoseok can't come to the phone right now, I think he's broken."

"My name is Jin,  Hoseokie's favorite hyung." 

I could practically hear the smirk on Jin face as he was talking to me. It was slightly amusing.

"Urm... nice to meet you Jin, but not to be rude." "Where is Hoseok?"

"He's sat across the table from me listening, you're on speaker."

"Oh ok." "Could you maybe put Hoseok on the phone for me?"

───

AUTHOR POV

───

Back at the cafe Hoseok was sat frozen staring at the phone while Jin was speaking to Yoongi. His eyes were wide. He definetley recognised Yoongi's voice which both set his mind at ease and put it in a frenzy at the same time. 

Hoseok was pulled from his thoughts when Jin tapped him on the shoulder and gestured to the phone with his eyes.

"H-Hi" Hoseok managed to huff out of his tense body beofre taking his phone and walking out the coffee shop leaving his friends behind confused. 

"S-Sorry, my friends made me do it. They thought you were fake."

Yoongi let out a deep hum in response.

"It's ok, I just was a little surprised when I saw you calling me." "We normally just message eathother"

Hoseok let out a small nervous giggle which yoongi could have sworn was so cute his cheeks became 3 shades redder almost instantly. 

"We should, call more often" Hoseok blurted out, internally scolding himself for jumping right with it. What was I thinking? Why did I say that? This is literally our first time talking like this. We the thoughts circling around in his head. 

His thoughts were interupted when he heard Yoongi's voice on the other end of the phone. "Ye, I'd like that." 

───

Ok I REALLY struggled writing this chapter it took forever and its not even that long. But here is an update for the same of an update. Its crappy writing but its somthing I guess. 

Also I hope I'm not just writing this notes for myself... that would be awkward.