Chapter Twenty- Nine

Everyone had left around an hour ago not forgetting to give Hoseok and Yoongi a hug before leaving. Yoongi as much as he didn't want to admit it, he liked the fact they had included him in the hug but it did make him wonder if they had just done it because he was there or just because he knew Hoseok. Still the hugs were nice.

It was now 8pm and the two males were finishing off the snacks on the coffee table being too lazy to wrap them so decided to eat them instead.

Yoongi had a bowl of pretzels rested in between his legs, he was sitting cross legged on the couch. Hoseok however had a share bag of skittles in his hand eating them in colour order.

The two were sat in a comfortable silence watching the tv and munching on their snacks.

Yoongi was comfortable around Hoseok, but one thing was swimming around in his head. Did Hoseok really admit that he liked him or was it just a friendly like. Yoongi just shoved a handful of pretzels into his mouth making his cheeks puff out like a hamster. Afterall food helps with everything.

Hoseok looked over at Yoongi and chuckled seeing his puffy cheeks. He looked adorable; his cheeks looked even more squishable than normal. Hoseok had definitely forgotten about whatever was playing on the tv. He was just watching Yoongi.

Smiling softly Hoseok looked down at his bag of skittles taking a few in his hand. Looking back to Yoongi he raised his hand throwing one of the Skittles at his cheek, it bounced over his cheek and fell onto the sofa.

Yoongi's hand raised up to his cheek and snapped his head round to Hoseok who was grinning widely at him a smug look on his face.

"What was that for?" Yoongi questioned slightly confused.

"It's not my fault your cheeks looked squishy and adorable. I couldn't resist."

Yoongi rolled his eyes as his cheeks flushed pink.

"Awe now they're even more adorable." Hoseok teased seeing Yoongi all flustered. He leaned forward moving his hand towards Yoongi's face.

Yoongi sat still as Hoseok leaned forward and placed his hands on his cheeks squishing them and pulling at his face. He was embarrassed, his face was bright red.

Yoongi looked at Hoseok who was smiling wide at the elder. Yoongi watched Hoseok open his mouth to speak. He took his shot grabbing a handful of pretzels and stuffing them in Hoseok's mouth pushing him away back onto the couch. Yoongi laughed out loud at the shock on Hoseok's face.

Hoseok was surprised but acted quickly grabbing Yoongi's wrist and pulling him down with him causing Yoongi to fall on top of Hoseok. Their faces were inches apart, Yoongi's hand rested against Hoseok's chest keeping himself upright. Yoongi's laughter had stopped as he looked at the younger.

Both males were surprised by the close proximity. Hoseok looked up at Yoongi who was laying on top of him as he chewed the pretzels.

It took Yoongi a few seconds to fully realise the position they were in. Fully aware he tried to pull himself up away from Hoseok but was only pulled back by the younger who still hand his hand wrapped around Yoongi's wrist.

Yoongi's breath hitched at how close their faces were, he could feel Hoseok's warm breath on his face. Yoongi audibly gulped feeling extremely nervous due to the close proximity, he felt anxious under Hoseok's gaze.

Yoongi felt like Hoseok had been looking at him for hours, like they had been laying on each other for hours just looking at each other. The air was thick between them.

After what had seemed like forever Hoseok blinked a few times as a smile rose on his face and he leant forward placing a kiss on Yoongi's forehead.

"As much as I love this position were in right now, don't you think we should go on that date first hmm."

Losing his grip on his wrist letting Yoongi get up from on top of Hoseok. Yoongi looked at Hoseok with a shocked expression. Biting his lip, he gently and nodded.

"Good" Hoseok said as he pecked Yoongi's cheek and sat up next to him. Yoongi's face flushed pink.

"Anyway, I've been thinking, about how we can get that beautiful face of yours out there for people to see."

"W-what do you mean?" Yoongi replied confused.

"Well when you went to the bathroom earlier me and my friends were talking about it."

"We came up with an idea, me and Jimin have a group photoshoot coming up with a few of the others. It's something we do every now and then for our Instagram pages. We're releasing something big soon and were starting the promotion for it."

Yoongi nodded slightly confused.

"So, we thought, what if you modelled for some of the shots. We can post them on our pages, we wouldn't even have to put your name with them. Just your face so people can see you for the first time without all the bias that comes with your name. They'll see you not the Min corporation son."

"Me model? Hoseok I'm not nearly good enough to be a model."

"Shut up your gorgeous. And then when you're ready we can make you your own account where you can put a name to the face."

Yoongi shifted uncomfortably on the couch.

"You don't have to worry none of us will force you to do this, we just thought it would be a good idea. Seeing as no one knows what you look like you can walk around freely outside when you're not wearing your mask doing the shoot would be easy."

"Hoseok, I don't know. I'm not a model and what about my dad? He knows what I look like he'll definitely know it's me in the pictures."

Hoseok sighed. "Yoongi, your dad can't get you here. He doesn't own you and you can do whatever you want and if you really don't want to do this then I won't force you. We will think of something else."

Yoongi looked down at his hands seemingly deep in thought before he looked up to Hoseok who was waiting patiently.

"What type of shoot is it?"

Hoseok smiled warmly. "Jimin and I are starting our own unisex clothing line. Jimin has a talent for knowing what's in fashion at what moment and I love creating outfit from nothing. My whole page is about being well dressed without spending a fortune to do so."

"We're doing a shoot to tease the release and give our followers a sneak peak at the range were releasing. We've been planning it for months and I think I have the perfect outfit in mind for you."

"That is if you agree."

Yoongi watched as Hoseok explained he could see the excitement and passion sparkle his eyes as he talked about his plans. He could see how much he loved what he did the passion he had for all things fashion. It was enough for Yoongi's heart to warm at the sight.

Smiling softly Yoongi nodded. "Ok I'll do it."

Hoseok was shocked at the bluntness in Yoongi's statement but soon smiled and threw himself at Yoongi capturing him in a bone crushing hug. They stayed like that for few seconds before Hoseok sat back up looking at Yoongi.

"Are you 100% sure?"

Yoongi nodded smiling. "I can tell how much this means to you, so ye I'm sure."

"I'll let Jimin know so he can add you to the plans."

"Ok, when is the shoot?"

"Next week, that gives us plenty of time to have that date don't you think?"

Yoongi flushed a deep shade of red and nodded. 

Scandalous |SOPE ffOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara