Chapter Thirty-Nine

Warning! There is some mild smut/mature content in this episode, nothing to extreme and they don't go all the way. If you are uncomfortable with reading such content, I will mark the start and end of the mature scene with warning signs .

───

"L-Let me help you fix it..."

Hoseok's eyes widened and his body stiffened hearing the words that came from Yoongi's lips.

"W-what?" Hoseok stuttered wanting to make sure he heard the elder correctly.

Yoongi shuffled shyly looking down at his hands. "I-I wanna help you."

Yoongi looked up.

"With that." Yoongi gestured to Hoseok's 'situation'

"N-No no, Yoongi you don't have to do that." Hoseok managed to speak still taken aback by the words that had come from Yoongi's mouth. Once again, he didn't want Yoongi doing anything he might regret or wasn't comfortable with doing.

Hoseok was started when he felt Yoongi rest his hand on his shoulder and lean in to kiss him. Although surprised he kissed back quickly melting into the taste of the elder, something he was very quickly starting to love.

─── ───

Yoongi pulled away from the younger resting his hands on Hoseok's chest smiling at softly smiling at him.

Yoongi pushed Hoseok down by his shoulders so he was sat on the edge of the bed. Yoongi sinking down onto his knees between Hoseok parted thighs. He looked up at him biting his lip nervously before directing his gaze to Hoseok's clothed erection that was pushing against the fabric of his jeans.

Yoongi's raised his hands taking hold of the hem of Hoseok's pants. Only for Hoseok to grab him by the wrist stopping him from going any further.

"Yoongi, you don't have to." Hoseok said looking directly into the elders' eyes concerned he was uncomfortable.

Yoongi shook his head. "I caused it; I should be the one to fix it don't you think?" Yoongi added looking up at the younger somewhat confidently.

Hoseok although surprised by his response gently nodded releasing the elder's wrist. Yoongi looked back down at the younger's crotch running his fingers along the waistband of Hoseok's pants before undoing the button and unzipping the fly.

Hoseok watched Yoongi intently as the elder pulled his jeans from his body leaving him in only his boxers. If he was excited before he was beyond that by now.

Yoongi looked at the sight in front of him he could see the outline of Hoseok's dick through his boxers the fabric straining from his erection. He could just tell from looking at it through his underwear that Hoseok was in no way small.

Gulping slightly Yoongi moved his hands back up to Hoseok's waist the younger tensing at Yoongi's touch still not used to the blonde touching him like this.

Yoongi pulled down Hoseok's boxers exposing his hard dick to him causing Yoongi's eyes to widen and lip's part slightly throwing his head up to look at Hoseok briefly before looking back down.

Biting his bottom lip, Yoongi could feel himself getting excited at just the sight of Hoseok's erect dick sitting in front of him.

Hoseok nodded to Yoongi when he looked back to the younger making Yoongi lick his lips slightly and take Hoseok's dick in his hand making the latter tensed at the contact and seeing Yoongi sat in front of him like this definitely didn't help Hoseok's situation.