Chapter Forty-Eight

Hoseok and Yoongi were sat opposite each other at a local milkshake parlour.

Yoongi was sipping on his drink humming at the taste. It was refreshing. He had ordered a chocolate milkshake while Hoseok had gone for a strawberry one.

"Is it good?" Hoseok asked looking over at Yoongi. The elder lifted his head nodding his lips still placed on the end of his straw gulping down the cold beverage.

Hoseok chuckled at the male reaching over and wiping Yoongi's bottom lip with his thumb, cleaning up the milk that had fallen onto his lips.

Yoongi blushed, looking down and fiddling with his drink that was wrapped in both his hands.

Hoseok bought his thumb to his own lips sucking the excess milkshake from his skin.

He nodded. "You're right it is good." He said smiling, although he wasn't sure if it was the milkshake or Yoongi which tasted that good.

Brushing himself from his thoughts, Hoseok redirected his attention to Yoongi. The male still facing down looking at his hands.

Hoseok smiled warmly. This. This is what he missed. They didn't have to be going anything extreme or lavishly expensive. They could just sit in silence and just the comforting thought that Yoongi was right there sitting in front of him made him content with his life.

His mind drifted elsewhere, imagining his life with Yoongi. Imagining living the rest of his life with the male and growing old with him.

He held so much love for the male sat in front of him. Who wouldn't love Min Yoongi.

He wanted so badly to tell him. To express his feelings.

Looking back up at the elder he softly smiled, his expression looking like a billboard for love and

He thought when would be a better time than now when they were sat here together just the two of them, happily reunited. Sure, he could plan some extravagant date or plan a big surprise but what was the point?

He loved Yoongi and why should he have to prove that to himself and the world with a big extravagant gesture. He wanted Yoongi to know that where ever they were he loved him.

Letting out a deep breath he raised his head taking in the beautiful features of the small male in front of him before opening his mouth.

"Yoongi?" Hoseok said his gaze still fixed on Yoongi watching as the elder lifted his head meeting his gaze.

"Hobi?" Yoongi responded now looking up at him away from his drink and smiling.

"I e-urum" he started trying to find the right words to say in this moment. Feeling extremely nervous now that he was actually here with Yoongi sat in front of him and about to confess everything.

"There is something I've been meaning to tell you. Because I promised myself that if I ever saw you again after you left, I would man up and tell you this."

Yoongi looked at Hoseok furrowing his brows in confusion but didn't say anything just watched as Hoseok nervously bit his lip.

"When you left, I was crushed so badly that I cried, I cried my heart out. I had everyone searching for you all over Seoul. I refused to give up and accept you were gone" Hoseok said with a saddened expression before continuing.

"I know you think I just tolerate having you around, that you're not perfect, but in reality, I can't breathe when you're not here, I can't think, I can't function properly, You have become not only someone I want in my life you've become essential to it. "

"You are the most beautiful person I've ever met, inside and out. I'll admit the mystery surrounding you drew me in. But when you gave me the choice of unravelling that mystery, I couldn't take it. I'd never want to you to feel like I'm forcing you into anything."

"Even before I saw your face, I knew you were the most beautiful person on the planet. Your eyes. My god your eyes they are by far my favourite and I can't help but get in them when I see them. They're gorgeous, the way they resemble a cats and how they shine when you're excited. And your fluffy cheeks that are like marshmallows, all I want to do is squeeze them until my fingers hurt."

"I don't lack the courage to tell you how I feel anymore. But I am afraid that once I do you will run away and leave me alone again and I don't know what I'd do if that happened."

"Because I love you, Min Yoongi."

Yoongi's breath got caught in his throat and his mouth opened in shock. Tears started welling up in his eyes as he looked at Hoseok seeing nothing but sincerity on his face.

"I love you so much. I love your cute gummy smile that appears when you excited or extremely happy. I love the way the room lights up when you laugh. I love how much you care about people."

"I love everything about you and I swore to myself that if I ever got the chance to tell you I'd never ever let you go because you deserve the world, your life may not have been the best up until now but let me try and make the rest of it better. "

Hoseok took a shaky breath observing the look in Yoongi's face looking for any sign that he shouldn't say what he was about to.

Finding nothing his lips parted his bottom lip trembling from his nerves. Using the rest of his courage he let the words slip from his mouth.

"Marshmallow. Will you be my boyfriend?" Hoseok finished off now sitting there with his heart laying out in front of him, nervously observing Yoongi.

Yoongi had tears in his eyes, Hoseok's words still sinking in. Hoseok loved him?

He smiled widely tears falling down his face looking at Hoseok's nervous expression.

Yoongi excitedly nodded his head, throwing his arms over the table and onto Hoseok's shoulders as he pressed their lips together. Hoseok immediately responding to the kiss and placing his hands over Yoongi's cheeks deepening their kiss.

Pulling away they just smiled at each other as their foreheads rested together. If anyone saw them right now, they would probably think they were insane by the way they were silently smiling at each other.

Hoseok gathering his thoughts broke the silence. "So, is that a, yes?" He asked still smiling.

Yoongi nodded. "It's a yes" he responded a big grin on his face.

Hoseok smiled again pulling Yoongi closer and pressing their lips together again, expressing just how much he loved him with a single kiss.
When they eventually pulled away Yoongi's face was flushed pink as he looked down shyly making Hoseok chuckle.

"Hobi?" Yoongi said getting the younger male's attention, him humming in response.

"I love you too."

───

Whoop!!! Confessions!!! *wipes away tears from eyes*

They're finally official! I wonder what is next for them. Also, I would like to thank you guys for 15k reads its insane to even think about I can't thank you enough and I hope you are enjoying my story.

Thanks for reading and don't forget to comment I love reading them!

Bye!