Chapter Forty-Five

Wrapped in Jan-di's embrace Yoongi was happy. He had a family. But his mind kept going back to one person in particular. Someone who he missed so much not even the warmest hug from a thousand people could make him feel better.

By now he thought Hoseok hated him for leaving or maybe he didn't care at all. But Yoongi as happy as he was to have a family, he would have felt even happier knowing he had Hoseok by his side.

Jan-di had Yoongi wrapped in her arms not wanting to let go of her younger cousin fearing she would lose him again. Her and her family had spent years searching for ways to get in contact with him or find out small things about him. So now having him safe in her arms she was overjoyed.

Reluctantly pulling out of the hug she looked at Yoongi.

"Come on, how about I introduce you to everyone? I'm sure they're dying to know everything about you just like I am."

Yoongi nodded smiling. Letting himself be pulled out he house and down the street.

───

Hoseok was sat in his room, after his confession in front of his friends it hit him even harder that Yoongi was gone.

He kept wondering where the male had gone. The six had searched pretty much the entirely of Seoul looking for him and having no luck.

There was no point hiding it anymore. Hoseok knew he loved Yoongi. He didn't know when he fell in love with him but he definitely knew how.

How could he not love the gorgeous, soft boy who had heart of gold and a shining smile, that made his heart warm. The boy with the most pouty lips and button nose. The boy who had the most beautiful eyes he had ever seen, drawing in him instantly.

The boy who had come into his life so suddenly had changed it completely. He hadn't noticed how much Yoongi made an impact on his life over the last 6 months.

He had spent weeks speaking to the mysterious boy through late night messages and phone calls. Then finally meeting him, living with him.

The apartment felt silent and empty without him in it. It became just a house because Yoongi became his home.

He love him. He love Min Yoongi. And he would scream it from the roof tops if it meant he would come back.

Because if/when he did, he knew he would hold him and never let go. He wanted to kiss, cuddle, love the boy with everything he had.

Because Yoongi deserved to be loved and Hoseok would happily show him that love.

───

Yoongi was standing in front of a small, suburban house. It had a pitched roof and a wrap around porch. A big tree in the garden where a swing hung from the branches. A white picket fence. It was beautifully simple.

He followed Jan-di up the path running up to the front door. She gave Yoongi a reassuring smile telling him to stand to the side claiming she wanted to surprise everyone.

Once Yoongi was stood out view. She knocked on the door. A few seconds later the door swung open and from what Yoongi could see it was an elder woman.

Jan-di embraced the woman smiling. "Hi eomma" she said pulling away from the hug.

"My baby, what brings you here. You normally call before you visit."

"I know eomma, but I couldn't wait." She said rocking back on her heels in excitement.

"There is someone I want you to meet." She smiled brightly.

Jan-di turned looking over to Yoongi. Gesturing him to come over.