Chapter Nineteen

───

Previously...

Hoseok smiled at Yoongi, reaching his hand up and cupping the side of Yoongi's face. the latter responded by snuggling his face up into Hosoek hand before looking back at him a smile across his face that was hidden by his mask where Hoseok's hand rested.

Yoongi thought for a second while in Hoseok's had rested on his covered cheek, before taking a deep breath and composing himself. He was either about to make a big mistake he'd regret forever or the best decision of his life.

"Y-you c-can take it of-ff if you want..."

───

Hoseok smiled at Yoongi before shaking his head slightly before he relocked his eyes with Yoongi's and spoke. "I don't care, I want you to take it off when you're comfortable not the other way round. I don't need to see your face to know you're a beautiful person"

Yoongi was taken off guard by Hoseok's response. He didn't expect this reaction any other person would have jumped at the chance to see my face but not Hoseok. Instead he left the decison to him, let him decided, didn't push him all while providing comfort. Yoongi didn't didnt quite know the words to express what he was feeling. 

So he did the only thing that came to mind at that moment. Hoseok didn't have time respond before Yoongi had ripped down his mask and pushed his lips agaisnt his in one swift motion. 

Hoseok's eyes widened in surprise before his started to kiss back, melting into the kiss their lips moved along with one another in a sweet and tender way. Without breaking the kiss Yoongi climbed over Hoseok so he was now straddaling him his thights either side of Hoseoks. 

Hoseok's hands moved up to Yoongis neck and under his hat into is hair. causing his hat to come loose on his head and fall onto the couch beside them. Yoongi hands were pressed agaisnt Hoseok's chest as their lips moved in sync. 

As they pulled apart their eyes fluttered open. Hoseok's breath hitched as his eyes met with Yoongi who was still positioned on Hoseok's lap. Hoseok took the time to really look at the boy sat on his lap. He was taken aback he was gorgeous. His hair was black messy and unstyled, he had adorable cheeks and a sharp jawline and a cute botton nose. His lips were pink and plump and formed into a permanent pout. But by far the star of the show were his eyes, they were still his favorite thing soft and angled downwards like a cats. The were beautiful. He was beautiful was all that cirlcled Hoseok's mind as Yoongi looked down at him from his lap. 

Yoongi felt nervous under Hoseok's gaze, his face fully exposed for him to see

Yoongi felt nervous under Hoseok's gaze, his face fully exposed for him to see. His insecurities runny wild in his mind. Hoseok hadn't spoken since their lips parted and Yoongi didn't know what to do. He couldn't work out what he was thinking, did he think he was bad looking, did he regret kissing back. 

Before Yoongi could fall too deep into his negative thoughts Hoseok had wrapped his hand around the back of Yoongis head and smashed their lips back together. The kiss didnt last as long as the previous as Hosoek pulled away before meeting Yoongi's eyeline and muttering;

"You're beautiful." 

Yoongi was now nervous for a whole new reason. It had been years since anyone had even seen a glimpse of his full face and every person who had ended up confirming his own negative and self destructive opinnions of himself. Their actions showed how they really felt about him. But not ever had anyone referred to him as 'beautiful'. He'd heard ugly, disgusting,pathetic and had even been told he should be ashamed. So hearing such words from Hoseok left Yoongi confused and shocked without really knowing how to react. 

Hoseok could almost see the thoughts swimming around in Yoongi's mind. He watched as the male that was still straddling his lap fighting a war in his mind  trying to figure out what to do or say. He saw the mix of surprise, fear and disbelief in his eyes. 

The one thing neither of them expected to happen was a tear to slowing slip from the corner of Yoongi's eye and start rolling down his cheek. Yoongi's lips started slightly trembling as he fought to keep his emotions in.

"N-no o-one  has ever s-said tha-at to me be-f-fore."

Hoseok gently similed at him as he placed his hands on either sides of Yoongi's face, cupping his cheeks. He used his thumbs to carefully and gently wipe away the tear that were now running down the Yoongi's face. "Well they should have" Hoseok added in the softest tone. 

It was official Yoongi was now bawling his eyes out, he was overwhelmed. Hoseok wrapped his arms around his back and pulled him into his chest. Yoongi's head burried in Hoseok's shirt small muffled sobs coming from his lips. 

They stayed like that until Hoseok noticed Yoongi's beathing slow down and his body go limp. Lifting the boy up Hoseok lay him down on the sofa and stood up to cover him with a blanket. He bent down and placed a quick peck on Yoongi's head before quietly heading to his room cafeful not to wak the boy on the couch. 

───

Ok so first! What happened! One day I was on 90 reads, I get home today and there is over 300!! WTF! and to top that number 1 in #bottomyoongi like how!? Thank you so much I hope everyone is enjoying the story. I appreciate all of you. 

Secondly, BUTTER! (thats it that the point) - go stream!

But ye, this chapter seems really short in comparison to the last 2 but I hope you still liked it... hope to see you in the next chapter!

Bye 👋