Chapter Thirty

Hi! Hello! Before we get started, I have something to say!

Thank you so freaking much for 6k reads! You guys are amazing and I never would have thought I'd get to this point. Thank you so much I really appreciate every read, vote, and comment! Thank you so much for reading and I hope you're enjoying the story so far.

We're at Chapter 30!! I haven't decided how many chapters I wanna make but I do have a clear idea of where this story is going. We have at least another 10-15 chapters if not more to go so look forward to those.

I'd also like to apologise for the inconsistent updates I swear I'm trying to get chapters out for you guys. So, bear with me.

So, with all that said let's get onto this chapter.

________

Yoongi woke up just like he had the rest of the time he had been staying at Hoseok's place.

The first night Yoongi stayed Hoseok had insisted that Yoongi take the bed and he would use an inflatable mattress and sleep on the floor.

Yoongi was against it saying that it wasn't his house and that Hoseok should take the bed. However, Hoseok was a stubborn ass and Yoongi ended up sleeping on the bed anyway.

Today Yoongi woke up a little more anxious and on edge than most days. He'd even woken up before Hoseok which was definitely not a normal occurrence.

Most mornings Yoongi would be woken up by Hoseok gently shaking him telling him that breakfast was ready, having made a full spread of different breakfast foods for them both.

Hoseok couldn't really cook, most of the time the food was burnt or undercooked. But I ate it, anyway, loving that he cared enough to try.

The reason Yoongi had woke up so early and so anxious was today he and Hoseok were going on their date.

Yoongi had no idea what to expect from the younger. All he knew was that he'd be dragged out of the apartment for the first time since he'd got there.

Yoongi Pov

The thought of going outside scared me Hoseok had made a valid point about people not knowing who I am without my mask but that wasn't what bothered me.

I've not been outside without having my face fully covered since I was 6. I couldn't help but feel my insecurities rise within me. People actual strangers would be able to see my face. What if they judged me? What if they laughed at me?

I had no doubt that Hoseok was way out of my league. I mean he's so amazing, handsome, insanely kind and I'm just plain me.

Despite all this going on in my head I did wonder where Hoseok was going to take me.

I was distracted from my thoughts when I heard the disgusting sound of the inflatable mattress speak.

Looking over the side of the bed I saw Hoseok, he had rolled over in his sleep. His body facing towards me.

I looked down at him, he was breath-taking. His light brown hair was parted down the middle and messy from sleep. His eyes were softly closed and his eyelashes resting on his face. His lips slightly parted and forming a small smile.

He looked so relaxed. Even when he's sleeping, he is always smiling. I swear he is always smiling. And man did I live his smile, the sight alone had me a flustered blushy mess. His smile was warm and welcoming and could cure anything. It never failed to make me happier. I loved the heart shape his lips formed when ever his smile was particularly wide.

Scandalous |SOPE ffजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें