Chapter Fourteen

───

Hoseok POV

───

I woke up slighly more tierd than usual, I hadn't been sleeping too well. The late night chats with Yoongi definetly weren't helping as much as I enjoyed them. 

I rolled over, unplugging my phone and unlocking it. As usual my notifications were a mess. I opened Instagram scrolling like I normally did every morning to wake myself up. It was just the normal stuff a few drunk selfies from the night before, a couple early morning run pictures and alot of sponsored posts. Nothing intresting. 

I was about to get up when my thumb stopped on a specific post. 

|@SeoulPress

| liked by 4,596,393 people

| Is this the beginning of the how the Mystery Min son mystery starts to unravel? 🤔 - Read the        full story on our website. link 

|comments...

       @Bluec23 - What kind of weirdo goes out at 2 in the morning. I knew this guy was odd.

       @Lovemedia - I wonder what the rest looks like, he's definetly intresting. Nice lips... 💖😜

       @Gossipbixch98 - I don't understand the hype, he's probably just a ugly rich kid who is                         ashamed of his looks so hides behind a mask. pathetic.

My eyes were glued to the screen, I couldn't really process it. There he was, the guy I'd been so caught up on since I met him. 

The post seemed to be blowing up, it was everywhere. Local news, instagram, twitter everywhere... everyone seemed to have something to say about it. 

I found myslef getting angry at the comments below the post. People really disgust me. How could a person say such things about another person. The fact someone had even gone to the trouble of taking the picture in the first place was becoming annoying. 

Why couldn't they just leave him alone? So what if he wears a mask, thats doesnt make his a freak or give people the right to make assumptions on his looks. They don't even know him. 

I'd admit I too was curious what he looked like under that mask but this image just seemed wrong, I felt like I was invading his privacy. If he wanted people to see him then he would have. 

I'm not exactly one to talk when it comes to knowing Yoongi, sure we spoke alot but from what I could tell he is just misunderstood. The media make him out to be mysterious, stuck up, they make assumptions on his apperance. When none of that matters in the end.