Chapter Fifty-One

Hoseok's eyes widened and his eyebrows raised upwards. Did he just hear that right?

He mouth opened and closed like a goldfish trying to get his words out but being too in shock to manage.

He was bought out of his thoughts when he suddenly heard a small giggles coming from Yoongi, his eyes squinted as his body shook with laughter.

"I'm kidding, you should have seen your face!" Yoongi spluttered holding his chest as he laughed, collapsing onto the bed beside Hoseok.

Hoseok blinked a couple times, processing what was happening before he chuckled, shaking his head admiring the way Yoongi was rolling around in fit's of laughter his face lit up.

Hoseok rolled over caging Yoongi between his arms, Yoongi laying flush against the mattress, his laughter morphing into a shocked expression as he gulped seeing Hoseok above him.

"Was it fun messing with me like that?" Hoseok asked making Yoongi shudder followed by small nervous nod of the head.

Hoseok hummed thinking. "That's not a very nice thing to do Marshmallow. I think I should punish you don't you?" Hoseok spoke in a husky voice making Yoongi's eyes go wide.

It was now Hoseok’s time to laugh as he ran his hands up Yoongi's side up to his waist before stopping. Yoongi went tense his head spinning.

Hoseok smiled at Yoongi before attacking his stomach, tickling him relentlessly.

Yoongi's face scrunched as a wide smile formed on his face and his body thrashing about trying to escape Hoseok's grip. Loud giggles filling the room as Hoseok continued to tickle him.

Hoseok was laughing too watching Yoongi thrash around,  giggling, pleading for him to stop a wide grin on his face.

Hoseok eventually pulled his hand away and watched as Yoongi fell on the bed, his breathing heavy a smile still on his face small giggles ,still coming from his lips.

Hoseok climbed back onto Yoongi laying on top of him his chin resting on his chest looking directly at him. Yoongi doing the same.

"That's what you get for teasing me." Hoseok pouted making Yoongi snicker and wrap himself around Hoseok like a Koala pecking the top of his head.

Hoseok smiled warmly before shifting his head to the side  his ear coming in contact with Yoongi's chest. He could hear the beating of his heart. He sighed contently closing his eyes and cuddling up on top of Yoongi.

Yoongi squirmed slightly. "Hey, you're freaking heavy, get of you big blob." Yoongi jokingly complained.

Hoseok just chuckled and snuggled further up to Yoongi, hearing a groan in response.

"Hobi you crushing me, get off." Yoongi said pushing at Hoseok's shoulder trying to roll him off his body.

Hoseok fake groaned, smacking his lips slightly acting as if he was asleep.

Yoongi knew he was faking he could see the muscles tensed in his shoulders and back making him roll his eyes.

He huffed dramatically. "Well I guess he's asleep, shame. No hugs for him." He acted.