Chapter Thirty- Eight

The two males were sat on the couch, Hoseok had his laptop on his lap and a head belonging to Yoongi rested on his shoulder who was scrolling through his phone and his knees tucked to his chest as Hoseok worded on the finishing touches for the release tomorrow.

Hoseok had been a little stressed about the release and had been very busy working on the layouts, making calls to the clothing suppliers, checking with the website team on how the development has been going. There was a lot of elements that went with releasing a clothing line no matter how small it was.

Hoseok had tried to not show how stressed he was but Yoongi noticed anyway so tried to help in any little way he could so that why whenever Hoseok was looking particularly agitated or tense Yoongi would find himself close to Hoseok making any type of contact with the younger male. This had become a common occurrence.

Hoseok always seemed to calm down whenever Yoongi was around the smaller male just sparked something in him that made him relax. He adored the small touches and contact Yoongi would give him in comfort. To be honest he adored Yoongi.

Hoseok sighed in frustration his shoulders sinking with it causing Yoongi to turn his attention to Hoseok who was still scanning over the screen of his laptop. The blonde looked up at the younger he knew Hoseok was stressed and he hated seeing him like this he knew Hoseok needed to take a break but he didn't want to annoy or disturb the younger.

Biting his bottom lip Yoongi looked at Hoseok debating whether to say anything or not. Taking a deep breath, he mustered up the courage.

"Hobi" the male said softly almost a whisper.

Hoseok immediately ripped his eyes away from his screen looking to the male resting on his shoulder.

"What's wrong?" Hoseok asked his gaze softening at the sight of the blonde.

Yoongi shook his head slightly. "No, what's the matter with you?" Yoongi said causing Hoseok to raise his eyebrows in confusion.

"What do you mean?" Hoseok asked.

"You should take a break for a bit; you've been staring at the same screen for the last 15 minutes. Take a break and look at it with fresh eyes later. It might help." Yoongi replied sounding concerned. He cared for Hoseok and seeing him so serious and frustrated wasn't sitting right with him.

"Marshmall-" Hoseok started only to cut off by Yoongi lifting his head and taking Hoseok's laptop from him and placing it on the coffee table.

"I'm not taking no as an answer, It'll be good for you to take a break for a bit. You're worrying me."

Hoseok just sighed defeated seeing the look in the elders' eyes. How could he say no to him?

"Ok" Hoseok muttered making Yoongi smile brightly showing his gums and embracing the younger knocking the breath out of him slightly at the force of Yoongi hitting his chest.

Hoseok looked at the male in his arms and smiles feeling relaxed already, Yoongi just had this way of calming him. The male tightened his grip on the elder gently lifting him up so he was resting on his lap and placing a kiss on his forehead making Yoongi blush.

Yoongi looked up resting his chin on Hoseok's chest locking their eyes with one another.

Leaning downwards Hoseok connected his lips with Yoongi's kissing him gently making Yoongi sit up and lean into the kiss.

The kiss started off gentle the pairs lips moving slowly against each other in a smooth rhythm. Hoseok had his hand resting on Yoongi's cheeks while Yoongi's were draped over Hoseok's shoulders.

As the kiss continued the two not wanting to end the moment and the contentment they felt right now, Hoseok moved his hand down from the elders' cheeks and down to his back caressing it gently making Yoongi shiver slightly from being touched so softly.

Hoseok smirked at Yoongi's reaction and moved his hands down to the elders' thighs that were slung over either side of his lap making Yoongi gasp slightly giving Hoseok the opportunity to deepen the kiss clashing their tongues together both males sinking further into their own little world as they got lost in each other's holds.

Hoseok took control of the kiss making Yoongi whine into Hoseok's mouth. Hoseok felt himself get excited making his eyes widen and disconnect their lips.

Yoongi's looked at Hoseok in confusion, questioning why the male had cut the kiss short. Hoseok then lifted Yoongi off him pecking his lips and standing up and quickly making his way out of the room leaving Yoongi confused and wondering if he had done something wrong. Why did he get up so quickly?

Meanwhile Hoseok burst into his bedroom breathing heavily closing the door behind him quickly and resting his head against it looking down at himself.

He hated how fast he left Yoongi, he knew the elder must be confused right now but Hoseok just couldn't do it. If he had continued the kiss, he wasn't sure if he could have stopped himself from going further and he didn't want that. Not yet.

He didn't want to make Yoongi uncomfortable or feel pressured into going further, they had only been on one date. I mean sure they practically lived together, they' know each other for a few months now and they kissed often but they weren't official and he wanted them to be before he did anything with the smaller.

Looking down at himself Hoseok noticed his visible erection in his jeans cursing himself for getting so excited from just a kiss. He wasn't sure how to deal with this right now Yoongi was in the next room and the walls weren't exactly thick. But he definitely couldn't go back out there like this.

Breathing deeply Hoseok tried to calm himself down to think of a solution. When there was a knock at the bedroom door making Hoseok turn his head as the door opened.

"Hoseok, Are you alright?" Yoongi said poking his head round the door searching for the younger male.

Hoseok turned himself away for Yoongi hoping the male wouldn't notice his situation right now.

"I'm fine, I'll be out in a bit just go sit down." Hoseok said quickly making Yoongi realise something was off with Hoseok's behaviour walking further into the room and closing the door behind him.

"Hobi, are you sure you're alright?" Yoongi said in an inquisitive tone.

Hoseok who still had his back turned to the elder replied with a rushed "yes, I'm fine."

"Hoseok turn around" Yoongi said trying to sound demanding. Hoseok closed his eyes scrunching his face. There really wasn't any way around this. He slowly turned around meeting eyes with Yoongi who looked at him confused.

Hoseok shyly rubbed the back of his neck making Yoongi quint his eyes and furrow his eyebrows. "Seriously what's up?" Yoongi said answering his own question when he looked down at Hoseok seeing the bulge in his pants.

"O-oh-" Yoongi stuttered realising why Hoseok was acting the way he was.

Yoongi looked back up meeting eyes with the younger and bit his lip nervously slightly before speaking. "Did-"

"D-did I do that?" Yoongi asked a blush taking over his face when Hoseok nodded embarrassed.

"I'm sorry I ran off so quickly, but I didn't to startle you or force you into anything you weren't ready for." Hoseok said still visibly shy.

Yoongi was concentrated on Hoseok looking at him intently.

"L-Let me help you fix it..."