Chapter Fifty-Four

WARNING! SMUT AHEAD!!!

I'll mark the beginning and end with a ⚠ if you dont feel comfrtable reading such content. 

(Any spelling and grammar mistakes I apologise its to fucking warm here rn to sit and double proof read. I'm going for a cold bath...)

───

Yoongi Pov

───

As we walked home, I couldn't help but think about everything that just happened. Hoseok had no idea I had seen my father. My mind was a mess of emotions and swirling thoughts. I just wanted them to shut up and give me a break. I'd finally gotten what I wanted but why didn't it make me feel any better?

As Hoseok and I walked into the apartment, we dropped the bags to the floor, kicking off our shoes. Before Hoseok had a chance to speak I pushed my lips against his in a rapid motion, I felt him stumble backwards slightly before kissing back and wrapping his hand around my waist and the other resting on my cheek.

Hoseok was my safe place and right now I really needed to feel safe and loved. I wanted to distract myself from the swarm of emotions from interaction with my father.

I gently tugged on the collar of his shirt pulling Hoseok down our lips still attached. To my surprise Hoseok deepened the kiss pushing me against the wall. In an attempt to push our lips closer together, I instinctively gripped the back of his head. Totally lost in the warmth of our lips moulding together.

Hoseok's tongue broke through my lips wrestling against my own. My hips subconsciously buck upwards and clash against Hoseok as I moaned into the kiss. My actions seemed to break Hoseok out of the trance he was in. He pulled away both of us panting.

"What's gotten into you?" Hoseok asked as his chest heaved up and down trying to catch his breath.

"I promise I'll tell you later" I replied "But right now I just need you to kiss me."

Hoseok looked at me questionably for a few seconds before leaning in and reattaching our lips. My fingers ran through the hair on the back of his head pulling him closer to me. I sighed contently into the kiss.

Hoseok's hand slipped downwards to my hips holding the against him as our lips smacked against each other with full urgency.

I moaned when I felt Hoseok push his tongue roughly against mine completely smashing any self-control either of us had left.

Hoseok hands snaked around the back of my thighs hoisting my up against the wall, my legs wrapping around his waist pulling him into me.

Hoseok disconnected our lips and attaching them to my neck making my head lull backwards connecting with the wall to give him more access, my hands still wrapped around the back of his head holding him close to me. I was panting trying to suppress my moans. Hoseok was biting and sucking at my skin leaving fresh marks down my neck.

My hips jolted when he pressed his lips against a particular spot on the nape of my neck a breathy moan escaping my lips.

───

Author Pov

───

Hoseok had no idea what was going on with Yoongi, he was sure he'd find out later but right now he was to focused on how close their bodies were and the beautiful sinful noises emitting from Yoongi. They were driving him insane.