Chapter Thirteen

For the past couple days, Yoongi had been planning his escape route and how he was going to get out of the literal fortress he lived in. He had managed to put together a pretty good exit statedgy and tonight he was planning to test it out. 

He wasn't going anywere particualr he just wanted to attempt getting out the house to see how smoothly it would go and if there were any flaws in his plan. He didnt want to get caught when he did eventually meet up with Hoseok like he'd promised. 

Yoongi was sat on his bed, dressed in a black hooded jacket with a white stripe down each arm and white decorating the cuffs of the jacket, paired with a simple black tshirt, silver accessories and a hat pulled down over his face showing just his eyes. The rest was covered by his mask. 

It was around 1am and Yoongi had heard his father head down the hall to his bedroom closing the door. He pulled his hood over his hat and stood up slowly not wanting to make a noise while inching closer to his door. Carefully pulling the door handle and pulling the door open to far enough that he could slip through and closing it behind him. 

The hallway was dark, all the lights were off. He looked around to check if the coast was clear and quietly hurrying to the main staircase. Peeking over the rail he could see two of his fathers 'security guards'. One was sat in a chair on the right side of the room and the other was stood facing the exit. There was most likey a guard or two on every door. 

'shit' Yoongi thought as he started to back away from the railings. He didn't expect it to be this easy anyways. After taking a few seconds to work out another exit from the house. He started heading down the hallway to his fathers room, his father had a balcony in his room that faced the front gate. If he could just make it through his fathers room unnoticed and to the balcony he could make a jump for it. 

He made it to his fathers door, there was a blue flickering light shining from below the door. He pressed his ear upto the door listening for any movement within the room. When he didnt hear any he reached for the door handle slowly pulling it open. 

The door creaked a little causing Yoongi to freeze in place waiting to hear and movement from inside the room. 

When none was heard his made his way into the room shutting the door softly behind him.

He could now see his father laying down in his bed fast asleep, his tv still on. Yoongi assumed he had just forgotten to turn it off or fell asleep before he could. The balcony was on the oppiste side of the room from the door he was standing at. 

Breathing in an anxious breath Yoongi started inching is way towards the balcony doors one step at a time. Pausing whenever a slight noise would come his father. 

Finally reaching the otherside of the room his opened the door to the balcony and slipped outside. He could now see the lit driveway of his house that led to the large gate out front. 

Taking a step towards the railings of the balcony Yoongi peered over assessing the drop between him and the ground. It looked like a 10ft drop. 

"It not that big of a drop, if I'm careful I should be fine" he thought to himself  climing over the railing clinging the the railings behind him. 

Taking a deep breath he started to lower himself down towards the ground. His arms still clinging to the balcony railing until his was handing a few feet from the ground. 

He looked down before letting go of the railing and falling down to the grass landing on his knees whispering profanities under his breath from the sudden impact. Standing up and turing to face the balcony he had just come from he smiled behind his mask.

Quickly marching towards the front gate he was able to slip between the metal bars due to his slender form leaving him now standing on the street outside his house on his own for the first time ever. 

A mixture of excitement and anxiety washing through him. He wasn't planning on going anywhere tonight but now he was standing outside with possibility of having some freedom, for however short it'd be, right in front of him. 

H just had to take it. 

He looked around breifly before running off down the streets towards the centre of Seoul. It wasn't far it wasnt more than a 10 minute walk so by running he made it rather quickly. 

───

Yoongi POV

───

I wasn't quite sure what to do with myself now, it was 2am and I was standing alone in the streets of Seoul struggling to catch my breath. I wasn't exactly fit and my mask was restricing my air intake. 

"I knew I shouldn't have ran" I whispered as I restend my hands on my knees bending down trying to catch my breath. 

Standing back up I was still struggling to calm my breathing, quickly scanning the surrounding area for anyone. Making sure to double check I lowered my mask slightly around my mouth in attempt to better my breathing. 

Once I'd caught my breath I raised my mask back up and looked around. I didn't really know what to do. I decided to take a walk around a nearby park. I'd always wanted to get out on my own and walking around the park was quite relaxing, despite it being almost pitch black out the only light coming from the odd street light I would pass. 

I'd been walking around the park for awhile when I looked at my phone '5:17am'.

"Shit!" I'd been out for hours, I hadn't even realised it was starting to get light. My father would be waking up in less than an hour and I was still standing in the park in the middle of Seoul. 

Pushing my phone back into my pocket I made a break for home, running as fast as my legs would go reaching my front gate after 25 minutes. Slipping through the metal bars. 

I stopped dead in my tracks, I had no way to get back inside. The balcony was too far for my to reach from the ground and I couldn't just waltz through the front door. 

My father would be up in 10 minutes and if I wasn't in my room by then I'd be in for a world of trouble. 

"Think think!" I mumbled while slapping the sides of my head.

Before I could think of anything I spotted on of the 'guards' opening the side door leaving it open as he walked into the surrounding garden to have a smoke. 

Keeping low I ran towards the door, careful not to alarm the guard by making any noise and slipped inside the house running up to my room and shutting the door. 

I made my way to the bathroom and quickly chanaged into my sleepwear. When I exited the door rubbing my eyes I spotted my father standing in the doorway of my room. 

My breath hitched. 'this is it, i'm dead. he caught me' was all that was going through my mind. Until my father straightend his stance.

"I have a some business in Busan, I'll be back in 3 days. I expect you to stay inside and don't leave this house. Am I clear?"

I nodded as hi left the room. I let out a sigh.

I was safe for now.

───

Ok I know I keep saying were getting there, but we really are getting places now... Also I apologise for all the story changes I've been making. I wasn't sure how some of the stuff I had was going to work with the plot so I made a few small changes nothing too big I hope. 

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed the chapter and I'll see you in the next one.