Chapter Forty

The launch was in an hour, Hoseok had been so distracted with the preparations and finishing off the last couple tasks making sure everything was perfect and up to standard. Yoongi tried to help any way he could, whether it was making sure Hoseok ate or giving his opinion on anything Hoseok asked him about.

Jimin and everyone else were due to arrive in around 20 minutes, they all wanted to be there for Hoseok and Jimin as this was a big moment for them. Everyone was nervous about it.

However, Yoongi was nervous for a whole new reason. His face was going to be posted online for everyone to see, sure no-one would know exactly who he was as his name was still being kept a secret. He wasn't sure how people would respond what if they thought he wasn't good enough. What if they also thought he was ugly and should have never shown his face to anyone.

But more importantly his father did know the name that went with the face and was likely to see it, what he would do was scary, how would he react?

Before when he lived with his father, he had nothing to lose but now he had everything to lose. He had Hoseok to loose, his freedom and his chance at being happy. Risking that was scary.

Yoongi walked into the room after changing ready for everyone to arrive, seeing Hoseok sat at the dining table in front of his laptop, various papers scattered on the table around him. The mug of coffee he had made for him a while ago now sitting empty next to him.

Walking over to the table Yoongi took a seat on the chair next to Hoseok, the younger not noticing his presence being too involved in what he was working on.

Yoongi hoped that after the launch, Hoseok would be under less stress and have more free time because the younger deserved it and honestly, Yoongi thought that Hoseok really had no reason to worry like he was. The designs he and Jimin had come up with for their clothing range were really good and he was sure they would be really popular.

Looking over at the clock on the wall, Yoongi flicked his eyes back over to the younger, everyone would be arriving soon so Hoseok needed to get changed out of his sweats.

"Hobi." Yoongi said softly not trying to startle him. But only got silence from said male.

Huffing Yoongi tired again calling Hoseok's name only to again get no response. Deciding this was useless Yoongi stood up trying to think of a way to get Hoseok's attention so the younger could get ready.

Leaning on the back of the couch, Yoongi looked at the working male thinking of ways to get Hoseok's attention when an idea sprung to mind making him smirk slightly. It was drastic and not necessarily a good idea but it was effective.

Standings straight Yoongi made his way towards Hoseok before standing beside him, hoping he would notice him standing literally right next to him. But he didn't leaving Yoongi no choice but to rest his hand on Hoseok's shoulder and pushing the younger back in his chair and flinging his own legs over Hoseok's body sitting himself on his lap facing the male and draping his arms around his neck.

Well, he got his attention that was for sure. Hoseok looked at Yoongi surprised by the sudden move the elder had made.

"Yoongi? What are you doing I'm working."

Yoongi frowned slightly noticing Hoseok hadn't referred to him with a nickname but straightened his face composing himself and hummed.

"You weren't answering me, so I had no choice." Yoongi said quite proudly.

Hoseok's face softened slightly hearing Yoongi's words, he hadn't intended on ignoring him he was just so wrapped up in his work he didn't even hear him. It made him slightly sad knowing Yoongi had to do something like this to get his attention.