𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐞𝐥 𝐌𝐲𝐞𝐫𝐬

𝐘/𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

𝐀𝐒 𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 gloomy building that consisted of stilled air, crowded hallways, and both immense fits of laughter and gibberish from friend groups filled the air. My feet dragged their way to my locker, in the corner of my eye I could see a group of girls eyeing me with their perfectly eye shadowed makeup and glossy manicured nails that shimmered under the light.

I opened my locker, taking ahold of my textbooks. But as I was doing so, whispers along with small fits of laughter made they're way to my ears. I knew that the group of girls were talking about me, the reason as to how I know that is due to their 'leader' being an ex best friend of mine.

Her name is Grace Winters, she screams of beauty, I'll tell you that. Beautifully combed, silky blonde hair, appears to be golden when under the sun, sun kissed completion, and alluring blue pools of eyes that anyone could get lost it.

Her and I were friends freshmen year, but much like many friends, people go their separate ways. Grace's parents have always been well off, expensive cars, luxurious items set out for them. It was all up her alley. Whereas I, on the other hand, wasn't as fortunate. I'm not poor, no..I'm just not blessed with shimmering pearls engraved within my eye sockets and stacks of hundred dollar pills pouring out of my pockets.

Ever since junior year she's been hanging out with those dolled up girls. Living on, daddy's money, as I put it.

But I never understood it, Grace's sudden distaste for me. I've never done anything to do her wrong. One second Grace and I are hanging out at my house watching movies, getting fat on both popcorn and junk food...to her making my life a living hell.

Pushing away my recollection of thoughts I walked to my classroom once the bell rung, signifying that class was soon to start. I placed myself in my usual spot, the back.

As the teacher was talking about God knows what my eyes glanced out the window. My eyes admired the beauty that was set before me... droplets of water falling from the sky, a dark depressing gray. The trees flowing along the the winds symphony, carelessly dancing around.
The wind crying softly, like a weeping mother. The window began to accumulate fog, making it difficult for me to peer outside the glass.

I'm actually quite fond of rainy days, my heart feels contempt once the tiny droplets of rain splash against my skin. Mother natures tears falling upon me.

As my eyes lingered outside, a tall figure caught my eye. It was a man, he stood beside a decaying tree. The trunk, along with its branches, being a dark brown, almost looking black. The unknown man wore dark blue overalls accompanied with black combat boots, and a white painted mask that concealed his identity. The man look...odd. The masks cut out eyes were pitch black, resembling that of an endless hole.

His gave was set upon me, never leaving my form. It felt as though the mysterious man was unraveling the depths of my soul, having me bare.

The distinguished sound of my teacher speaking peeled my eyes way from the unknown man. Fuck..what was her name..Mrs. Johnson, Fisher? I forgot her.

"Ms. L/N, do you answer to number 23?" My teachers voice dripped of annoyance, probably due to the fact that I was not paying attention to her.

"No, I don't sorry."

"Pay attention next time." My teacher snapped, the urge of me wanting to get out of this classroom was nipping at my skin.

When my eyes peered back outside the window the unkown man was gone. It was as thought he evaporated into thin air.