♡°•~𝙱𝚘 𝚂𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚛~•°♡

Y/N POV:

♡°•~𝚂𝚖𝚞𝚝 𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐!~•°♤

Right now I'm in the produce section getting some apples to make apple pie. I wanted to surprise Bo with it because its his favorite. As I was putting the apples in a bag a man started talking to me. He began to hit on me but I tried dismissing him but he didn't seem to get the point. When I placed the bag of apples in my basket and tried to walk away the man blocked my way. The man was just smirking down at me, I just wanted to leave. I rolled my eyes and walked the other way to only have him block my way again.

"Fiesty ain't ya? I like girls with a bit of attitude." He gave me a smirk and looked at me up and down.

I got tried of this guy's shit so I just flipped him off and left...little did I know...someone saw my encounter.
.
.
.
I entered the house with the a bag of groceries in my arms. I was excited to bake this pie for Bo. But as soon I entered the kitchen I was met with a pissed looking Bo. He was sitting in the table smoking a cigarette. I looked at him confused, he was staring at me. His face held no emotion but his eyes were what gave him away. They held anger in them and it looked like he wanted to kill someone. And Bo isn't the best to be around when he's mad..

"So who was that guy you were talking to earlier?" He took the cigarette out of his mouth and spoke calmly, a little too calm..

"What are you talking about?" As I spoke I began to fidget my hands. I always do that when im nervous.

Bo got up from his chair and slowly walked towards me as he spoke.

"Dont give me that bullshit y/n, I saw you talking to that guy in the super market." Bo was now infront of me. My face was now to his chest.

I looked up at him, I tried to form a sentence but I was blank. I didn't know what to do. Bo then put his hand around my neck causing me to jump up.

"It's a shame that I have to show you who you belong to." His voice was deep but smooth.

After he said that he pulled my neck to him and kissed me hard. His grip around my neck tightened a bit causing me to let out a groan. He kissed me passionately, one of his hands was on my neck and the other was roaming around my body. As he was kissing me he licked my lip for access but I denied. Causing him to squeeze my boob softy causing me to moan. He took that as an opportunity to slip his tounge into my mouth.

We both fought for domanice but of course he won. We pulled from each other to catch our breath and his eyes were full of lust. Bo then pushed me against the counter and lifted me up. I was now sitting on the counter with Bo between my legs. He began to touch both of my boobs over the dress I was wearing. Next thing I knew he ripped my dress so my boobs were now on display. I gasped.

"M-my dress!"

He huffed. "I'll buy you a new one."

After he said that he ripped off my bra and took one of my boobs in his mouth. I moaned due to the contact and closed my eyes. He was sucking and swirling his tounge around my nipple. His other hand was pinching and rubbing my other nipple. After he was done with that he took off my dress entirely leaving me in only my underwear. Bo then went down on his knees so his face was now infront of my pussy. I could feel his breath brushing against me. He took off my underwear and dove right in. He  separated my lips and licked my clit. He began to eat me out, he ate my pussy as though it was his last meal. I couldn't help but moan and close my eyes tight. I gripped onto Bo's hair so he could be closer. He chuckled and I opened my eyes, he was staring up at me as he ate me out. I then felt a knot in my stomach and came with a loud moan.

Bo then got up and kissed me, I could taste myself on his lips. He un-buckled pants and positioned himself. He then went inside me without any warning causing me to let out a painful moan. He grunted as he began to thrust in me. He was going really fast, like really fast. I couldn't think straight, I put my hands on his back and clawed his skin. The pleasure was overwhelming.

"Who do you belong to?" Bo sounded mad. His voice was deep and scratchy.

"Y-you, I b-belong to you!" I had a hard time forming a sentence.

But after I said that Bo went even faster, I let out a moan as I felt myself cum. I felt myself twitch causing me to tighten around Bo's cock. That's what made him cum. He groaned loudly and put his head in my neck.

"You are mine Y/n."