♡°•~𝙲𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚎 𝚆𝚑𝚒𝚝𝚎~•°♡

Y/N POV:

I was laying in bed thinking about her again. Shes always on my mind, she's absolutely beautiful. Others think otherwise, they are ether dumb, blind, or both. Her name is Carrie White, I noticed her walking down the halls at school one day and we became friends. My feeling for her have increased everyday.. I feel bad for her though, she always gets bullied for no reason at all. She's a quiet girl who always kept to herself. I always beat the shit out of the girls who bully her though, whenever they'd leave the scene I'd come up behind and beat the absolute shit out of them.

The girls who often picked at her stopped because of me. Which they better or else I'd do worse. I never have gotten the courage to tell Carrie how I feel though. Whenever I try I always freeze and I get blank. But my chances of getting to her are 1 to none, she's out on a date with some dude. They went to prom together, it hurt a bit seeing her fangirl over the guy. But as long as she's happy then that's all I can ask for. I'm listening to music but I got interrupted with a loud knocking on my door.

It soon started to form into banging and I got concerned, it was probably Carrie. But I wonder why she's her, I thought she was at prom? I ran down the stairs and opened the door. My eyes widened at what I saw. Carrie was drenched in a red liquid, it smelled awful. I looked at her face to see them blank, her eyes were a bit red and it looks at though she was crying. I saw what she was wearing, she was wearing a beautiful baby pink dress. The material was thin and but it looked damp due to the red liquid. It was also darker. I immediately let her in.

"What happened?" I had concern in my voice.

Carrie then started to bawl her eyes out, I wrapped my arms around her not caring if I got wet. I rubbed her back and swayed her back and forth a bit.

"Y-you will t-think I'm crazy." Her voice broke at the end of her sentence.

"Don't say that Carrie, I won't look at you different."

"I-I killed them a-all!" Her voice sounded mad but sad at the same time.

I froze for a bit.

"Who did you kill Carrie?" I gulped at the end of my sentence.

"E-Everyone who b-bullied me." Her voice was now emotionless.

I nodded understanding where she was coming from.

"Let's get you a bath alright? I'll get you some clothes." I spoke to her calmly.

I led her to the bathroom and gave her a hoodie and sweats. As she was showering I began to wonder, did she really kill them? Will the police find out? How did she even do it? I was taken out of my thoughts when I heard the bathroom door open causing me to look. My cheeks got hot looking at Carrie, she was wearing my hoodie and my sweats. When she takes those off I swear, I'm going to wear it all the time.

"Do you feel better Carrie?"

She walked to my bed and sat beside me.

"A little bit." She looked at me with sadness in her eyes.

I wanted to ask how this all happened but I didn't want to push it. I nodded and put her under the covers. I laid beside her and looked into her eyes. My god..she was beautiful. I could look into her eyes for hours.

"Carrie." I whispered softly while looking in her eyes.

"Yes Y/n?"

"I love you." My heart was racing and I felt myself beginning to sweat.

"Y/n I-"

I cut her off by kissing her on the lips softly, she gasped and I smiled. I grabbed onto her cheek and continued to kiss her. I slid my tounge into her mouth, she tasted amazing. I began to kiss her jawline and down her neck. She moaned when I kissed a certain area, I smirked and continued to abuse that spot. She grabbed onto my arm, I stopped kissing her and admired my work.

"You are beautiful Carrie." As I spoke I caressed the side of her face.

"I love you too Y/n."