𝐏𝐢𝐧𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝

𝐘/𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐘𝐏𝐄 of situation I was in. Right now, I'm on my couch..cuddling with a demon, man, whatever he is. He had white pale skin, he was bald, had pins all over his head (which looked painful if I add), and wore a long black leather cloak. But the thing that captivated me was his eyes, they were pitch black. I couldn't even see his pupils. His eyes looked both emotionless and blank. Yet to me they were beautiful, I know..odd.

This all happened when I was looking through the attic. My grandpa had recently passed so I was looking at the things he had left behind. As I was looking through things I saw a black box with different series of golden patterns. I could tell the box was old due to the fact that it was dusty and had spider webs on it. But the thing about this box is that it was a rubix cude..an odd rubix cube. When I had touched the box I had an aura to it..I couldn't explain it.

I eventually solved the odd rubix cube, but once I did blue sparks came out of it. The light was blinding because it was so bright. I was snapped out of my thoughts when the man had spoken.

"What are you thinking about my love?" His voice was deep and monotone, but his voice held authority.

"N-nothing." I muttered under my breath.

I was confused on what to do, a demon like creature was cuddling with me on my couch. My back was to his chest and his arms were wrapped around my waist securely. So I knew I was stuck, and I didn't dare to move.

"I have a question." I spoke a little louder for him to hear me.

"I might have an answer."

"What do you want from me?" I turned around to face him.

Him and I were now looking into each other's eyes.

"I want to give you both my love and affection." He held onto my cheek softly.

I looked at him confused, why would he want to do that?

"But I don't even know your name."

"Others call me Pinhead, but the name that was given to me at birth is Elliott Spencer." As he spoke he began to rub circles onto my cheek while his arm was wrapped around my waist.

"My name is Y/n L/n." I spoke quietly.

"I know that."

"How do you know my name?" I asked him shocked.

He chuckled once he saw my reaction.

"I know a lot."

"What are you?" I looked at him questionly.

"I am one of the Leaders of the Cenobites, to some I am an angel, to others I am a demon." His voice got colder as he spoke.

"W-will you hurt me?" My voice was shaky.

I don't know what this man demon was capable of. He could kill me in an instant maybe. I tried getting up to form a distance but it was to no avail becashe he instantly pulled me back down. He growled, he took ahold of my face with two of his hands. I felt his cold breath fan my face causing me to shiver.

"Dont you ever think that I'll ever cause you harm. I shall never put you in harms way." He spoke slowly, his voice was gentle but firm.

I nodded, I put my head to his chest. He ran his fingers through my hair and put my at ease. For some odd reason I felt safe in the demons arms. Something was telling me that he had spoken the truth. I slowly closed my eyes and fell asleep to the feeling of a demon playing with my hair.
.
.
.
♡I'm sorry if I got some information wrong, I tried my best to get to know the character.♡