♡°•~𝙼𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚎𝚕 𝙼𝚢𝚎𝚛𝚜~•°♡

POV:

F/c= Favorite color

I will admit, I'm a bitch. Sometimes I get moody, like all human beings..but if I don't like something I'm going to tell you. And that is how I'm in the situation I am in now. Michael and I are arguing about how he's been so busy lately. I get it, he does his own thing. But its been going on for awhile and I miss him, I've told him about it before but he just brushes it off. And how im at my limit.

"You ignore me and act as though im not there Michael. I'm tired of this, I've told you about it before and you just brush it off." I raised my voice a bit, I'm honestly tried of this.

"You know I get busy at times, plus, you aren't always my first priority Y/n." His voice was both cold and monotone.

Oh hell no.

"You know what fuck you Michael, you were always my first priority. I'm the one who works to pay the bills, I always support you. I always have your back and you don't have mine. I'm done." I pushed Michael aside and I walked out the door.

I heard his footsteps follow behind me.

"What do you by mean were?" He sounded mad.

"Because we're over, past tense bitch." I flipped him off and grabbed both my phone and car keys.

"Y/n get back here!" I heard Michael yell behind me.

I just continued walking and drove away..fuck. I didn't pack, I'll just come back tomorrow in the afternoon. Michael normally kills during that time. I looked at the time and it read 6:50. You know what, screw it, your girl is gonna go on a shopping spree and get a bottle of champagne to end the night.

I drove to the mall and walked in, I went to about 5 stores and was going into my sixth. It was a lingerie store, as I was walking around I noticed a man staring at me. I smirked knowing I got his attention, I picked the items I wanted and went to the changing room. As I was changing I looked at myself and damn..I looked good. An idea popped in my head. I poked my head out of the curtain (because the changing room had curtains as doors).

"Hello, can I please have your opinion on something?" I looked at the man from earlier and I batted my eyelashes.

He smirked at me.
"Sure." He walked to my changing room.

I opened the curtain to fully expose myself in the lingerie.

"What do you think?" I twirled around as I spoke.

I looked into his eyes and they had lust on them. He held onto my sides and pushed me into the room and closed the curtain. He then pressed his lips against mine hard.

"I think..that you look hot.." he spoke slowly and kissed me after finishing his sentence.

I grabbed onto the back of his neck and put my tounge in his mouth. The man started touching me all over, he squeezed my boobs causing me let out a moan. As things were escalating the curtain flung open and the guy who I was kissing let out a scream. I pulled away to see blood coming out of his mouth and I froze. Fuck, Michael is here..
The guy then got pulled back and Michael started to stab him some more. Blood was everywhere including on myself. While Michael was distracted I ran the fuck out of there. I grabbed onto my jacket and quickly dressed myself and put on my shoes in less than a minute. I heard footsteps behind me and I saw Michael staring at me with those eyes. His eyes were pitch black and he was covered with blood.

I ran out of the store to expect people around but it was dark. The mall was closed, FUCK! I looked behind me to see Michael and I just ran like the wind. I tried to open the exit door but it was locked. I knew Michael was on my tail so I ran down the escalator and tried opening store doors. I finally was able to open one and closed the door softly to not make any noise. I hid behind some clothes and stayed still. I could hear Michael's footsteps and my heart began to race, he's close...
His footsteps echoed and panic started to form in my chest. His footsteps were getting slower though and I heard them stop in front of the store I was in. He then opened the door and began to walk around, I put my hand over my mouth so he wouldn't hear my breathing. I could see him a little bit and I could see him looking around examining the place. I closed my eyes tightly but then the clothes got pushed back and I gasped. I looked up to see Michael staring down at me, I tried to run but he grabbed my legs and pulled me so I was on my back. I hit my head when he took ahold of my legs and pulled me so I let out a groan. Michael then got down and I started to hit him.

"GET THE FUCK OFF ME!!" I screamed as loud as I could and slapped him.

He froze and pinned my wrists above my head. I thrashed around and began to kick but he then straddled my lap making me defenseless. He took ahold of my neck and gave it a light squeeze.

"Why in the fuck did you do almost have sex with a guy?!" His voice was deep and he sounded pissed. He raised his voice a bit which is something he never does.

I chose to stay quiet though and Michael tightened his grip on my wrists making me let out a painful groan.

"WE'RE OVER MICHAEL WHY DOES IT EVEN MATTER?!" I yelled at him, i was pissed. Why does he even care?

Michael then let out a deep growl causing me to freeze. He went down to my face.

"You are dumb if you really think that, you will always be mine."

My breath hitched as he said that.

"And I'm going to show you who you belong to." As he said that he ripped my jacket off.

"HEY STOP THA-" I was cut off my Michael because began to kiss.

I tried to move my head to the side but he held onto my face to make me available. He kissed me roughly and licked my bottom lip for entrance. I denied casuing him to growl and bite my lip. I let out a cry and he slid his tounge into my mouth, I taste my blood. He then began to undress himself and pulled down my pants roughly. I was now exposed but I quickly put my hands over my area. I guess Michael didn't approve because he took ahold of my hands and pinned then over my head. He looked at me up and down and I saw his boner. He was rock hard, my eyes widened due to the sight infront of me. It's been awhile since him and I have had sex..

He then flipped me over and put my ass up in the air.

"Michael what are you-" I let out a painful scream as Michael thrusted into me.

"Ggh~" I wasn't expecting him to go in like that.

Michael was going fast, like really fast. He was fucking me doggy style and he was deep. His balls were hitting my ass and clapping was heard throughout the store.

"M-Michael slow d-down." I wasn't able to think straight.

"Do you really think I care what you say? You were about to fuck a guy who you didn't even know." After he said that he slapped my ass and went even faster. I was seeing stars at this point.

I began to moan loudly, he gripped onto my hair and pulled me back causing my back to arch. That made him go even deeper and I was a mess.

"Nobody can ever have you like this. You are mine Y/N."

After he said that my stomach began to knott and I felt myself getting close to cumming.

"I-m about to c-cum." I moaned out loud.

"M-me too."

Michael and I both reached our end and came together. We were both panting, he flipped on my back and looked into my eyes.

"I'm sorry for what I said earlier Y/n, I love you so much." After he said that Michael kissed me.

I slapped him causing him to glare at me.

"That's what you get." I gave him my most innocent smile making him roll his eyes at me.