𝐁𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬

♤Kinda smutty??♤
Y/BF/N= Your boyfriend's name

Y/N POV:

Music blasted throughout the house, bright lights, drinking, a bunch of people making out, and some dancing on the dance floor. I sipped my drink and looked around boredly. I was bored out of my mind and wanted to leave, my friends ditched me to go with they're boyfriend's. Eveyone was dressed in costumes while I was just wearing plain clothes. I felt my phone vibrate in my back pocket so I grabbed it to see who was calling. Looking at the screen it said Unknown caller ID, I picked it up anyway to see who it was.

"Who is this?" The voice behind the phone was deep and scratchy.

You don't know who you called?" I asked while playing with my ripped jeans.

"Are you at a party?" The guy asked curiously.

"Yeah my friends ditched me though, so I'm just alone."

"Yeah you're friend Brianna is a bitch ." My breath hitched, how the tell did he know her name?

"How do you know that?" I asked quickly, my throat felt dry and my hands were trembling a bit.

"I know a lot about you Y/N." The person spoke coldly.

I looked infornt of me to see a man in a black cloak and white mask. They were holding a phone and they were staring right at me. I immediately walked out of the dance floor and walked upstairs. I went into a random room and locked the door, I sat down on the bed and layed there. I was starting to get a little sleepy but I brushed it off. While I was laying down I looked down to the floor to see droplets of what looked like blood that led to the closet. I got up and went to the closet door, this was totally what is horror movies are like. You open the door and a killer pops out then you die. But I was too curious to care at the moment, its a bad habit of mine. I opened to closet door to reveal 2 dead bodies. One and a girl, the boy was my boyfriend and his neck sliced and the girl was stabbed in the chest. I gasped in terror, tears were in the corner of my eyes and my body felt numb. I turned around to get the hell out of there. When I turned around towards the door I was pushed onto the bed my stomach was on the bed so I couldn't see who it was, I tried getting up but the unknown person kept me down. I took the strength I had and flipped myself over so that now I was the one on top. The unknown person let out a grunt, I looked down to see the guy in a cloak. The man then got up and pinned me to the bed.

"Who the hell are you?" I spat out angrily.

I looked up to see the man tilt his head, he then reached under his mask and pulled off his mask. I gasped to see Billy Loomis.

"Hi Y/N" Billy whispered in my ear.

"YOU KILLED Y/BF/N HOW DARE YOU!!" I spoke with venom in my voice.

"Y/BF/N didn't deserve you, he cheated on you with that girl beside him." He spoke calmy to me, this man is a physcho.

I tried getting up but he held onto my wrists tight.

"LET GO OF ME YOU SICKO!!" I screamed trying to get up.

I then felt a knife being pressed against my stomach. I gasped as I felt the cold metal press against my skin softly.

"You shouldn't have rejected me Y/N, I'm going to have to kill you. Or you can go out with me and you'll live." He smiled down at me with a sinister smirk.

I didn't know how to react so I stayed silent.

"Answer me now Y/N." He spoke emotionless.

I felt the knife rip open my shirt, it slowly was making its way up.

"Okay okay!! I go out with you.." I spoke below a whisper.

He gave me a big smile and kissed me on my lips, I tried getting him off but he held my wrists above my head. His soft and smooth lips pressed against my dry lips. He licked my lips for entrance but I denied, he growled and squeezed my ass. I gasped and he took that as an opportunity to slide his tounge into my mouth. I felt his tough explore my mouth as we fought for domanice, of course he won. He pulled back and both of us were panting.

"I'll see you at school school tomorrow." He winked at me and claimed out the window.

I stood there shocked.