𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐞𝐥 𝐌𝐲𝐞𝐫𝐬 2

Y/N POV:

I woke with a massive headache, memories from last night flooded my mind and I instantly got out of the bed. I looked around to see me in my room, was I dreaming? No, it felt too real. I turned around to see the man from last night at my door, I back up trying to be as far away as the man as possible. They only tilted their head, the blood on them was now gone, I looked at the mirror that was on top of my dresser and saw that my bruises and cuts caused by my dad were bandaged up. Did he take care of my injures? I saw him take a step towards me and I took a step back. The more steps he took towards me the more steps I took back. The man reached out and grabbed me by my arms, he lifted me up and was now carrying me like a baby.

"LET GO OF ME NOW!" I yelled as I tried to kick him off me.

I heard the man let out a deep grunt and put a hand over my mouth, I bite his hand causing him to jerk it away. He glared at me through the masks holes. We were at the kitchen and the kitchen was actually clean, I smelled eggs and bacon and my stomach growled. God...when was the last time I ate? I don't even remember. I was then placed on a chair, a plate of eggs and bacon were infront of me along with a a glass of milk. I glared at the food and pushed the plate away, I don't know what this physcho did to it. He probably poisoned it for all I know. The man grabbed the fork and tried feeding me, I turned my head and heard his let out an annoyed sigh. I then was placed on his lap I freaked out trying to get off.

"LET ME GO YOU FREAK!" I screamed.

He took the opportunity to shove the fork in my mouth, it was actually good. I didn't chew on it though, I then felt him squeeze my thigh causing me to jump up. I instantly started chewing, I groaned knowing I lost this fight. While he feeding me I tried getting up which ended in him pulling me pack down on his lap. I then realized I haven't showered.

"Can I at least shower for God's sake?" I turned around to look at him.

He nodded at me letting go of my waist, I ran upstairs. I went to my room to get clothes from my dresser and went to the bathroom. After a 15 minute shower I got out, an idea then came. I turned the shower back on and quietly walked out the bathroom. I looked down the stairs to see the man sitting on the couch. I went to my room and opened the window as quietly as I could. I got out the window and jumped onto a tree, I then claimed down and reached the ground. I celebrated quietly in my head, I then ran. I can't believe I actually ran, I need to tell the police as soon as possible. I then saw the liquor store and ran to it, I saw the person at the cashier.

"Hello, can you please help me. Someone murdered my dad and the man kept me captive, I just escaped!" I trembeled as I spoke.

The man behind the desk asked me where I lived and what the man looked like. I told him and the man's eyes widened, he froze.

"Whats wrong?" I asked confused.

I looked at a newspaper that was on the counter. It showed the picture of the man who killed my father...wait..HE IS MICHALE MYERS? I felt a sharp pain in my stomach, is this real? I heard footsteps behind me, I turned around to see Michale. I gasped in terror and ran, I hid behind some boxes. I then heard a painful scream, I looked to see Michale stabbing the cashier in the chest repeatedly. I looked in terror as I saw the man's lifeless body fall to the ground. Michael and I made eye contact, I turned around and ran. I opened the back door of the liquor store and ran, I looked behind me to see Michale far in the distance. My legs were beginning to get tired and my lungs felt as though they were about to explode. I was in the middle of the woods and it seemed like I lost him. I then felt something come up my throat, I puked my guts out and collapsed to the ground. I was so tired that I ended up passing out.