𝐁𝐮𝐛𝐛𝐚 𝐒𝐚𝐰𝐲𝐞𝐫

𝐘/𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍 𝐌𝐘 𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐃 truck while listening to some music, as I was driving I heard a loud pop sound. I was concerned so I pulled over to see what the noise was. My tire was popped, great. I wasn't sure where to go because I was basically in the middle of nowhere. But up ahead I saw a gasoline station and some other buildings. As I was walking I felt as thought I was being watched, I looked over my shoulder a couple times to see nothing. I'm probably just paranoid. While walking I heard a snap, I immediately turned around to see a man with black hair, white skin, and a birth mark on his face. Something about him seemed off.

"Heya there lady, ye need some help der?" He asked.

"N-no thank you I'm fine." I stuttered. I normally stuttered when im around people, im really shy.

I suddenly felt something hit my head causing me to black out.

-Waking up-

I woke up to cold water being splashed on me. I was in a chair in a dinner table, there were there were 5 people sitting down at.

"Yer got yerself a pretty one huh?" A guy with a bag bushy eye brows spoke.

"We gotta Bubba a girlfriend!!" The guy with a birthmark on his face laughed.

"Oh quiet down boys, we gotta treat our guests with respect." A lady's voice cut in. She smiled down at me.

I then heard a door open, I looked to see a very tall man with a mask. It looked like human skin but im not sure. It sure did look like it though, but once they walked towards me I could tell it was actual human skin. It smelled like rotten flesh. I tried to move but the ropes that held me down wouldn't allow me to move.

"Bubba we got you a girlfriend!!" The guy with the birthmark spoke laughed.

I heard the tall man growl at me, he picked me up from my waist and brought me up the stairs. I was terrified, I wasn't sure what he was going to do. We then went inside a room, it was old. The white egg shell wall paper was chipping and the floor made a creak with every step you took. He placed me on the bed, I wasn't sure what to do. So I pushed myself back against the bedframe to make distance between us. The man slowly walked towards me, my breath hitched every step he took. He sat down next to me and pointed at me. I gave him a confused look, I then looked down to my right arm to see a big gash in it. I didn't even notice the big cut, he then took out a light red piece of cloth. The cloth was weat with water and he cleaned my cut, I could tell he was trying to be careful.

I winced in pain when the cloth was against the cut, he squeezed my left hand in comfort. After he cleaned my cut he bandaged it.

"T-thank you." My voice was shaky.

The man then let out a cute squeal, he wrapped his arms around me and gave me a bear hug. I jumped back to the sudden action but I relaxed after