♡°•~𝙼𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚑𝚎𝚕 𝙼𝚢𝚎𝚛𝚜~•°♡

Y/N POV:

♤°•~𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐: 𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚜 𝚜𝚖𝚞𝚝!!~•°♤

Michael and I have been together for quite awhile. A year and five months to be exact. Things have been going good and I haven't been happier. Right now I'm about to go out with a bunch of friends and go to a party. Michael is out killing right now so he doesn't know. What he doesn't know won't cause anything right? I'm wearing a dress that hugs my figure nice, it stops at my thigh halfway and is my favorite color making me love it even more. I finished doing my hair and walk out the house and see my friends in they're car blasting music. I get in the car and giggle seeing my friends have a mini karaoke session. I look out the window and let out a sigh, hopefully Michael doesn't find out...I just want to have some fun for a bit. I snap out of my thoughts when I hear my friend yell.

"We're here bitchesssss!!" She yells excited.

We all get out the car and go into the house that is holding the party. As soon as I get in the air becomes warmer and everyone is squished together. My friends and I decided to dance and we just dance our hearts out. I make sure that my body moves with the music and im having a blast. Nothings on my mind right now, just dancing and having a good time. I then felt someone touch my left side causing me to flinch back. I immediately turned around to see who it is and I meet up with a pair of eyes that held lust.

The man who touched my side has tan skin and dirty blonde hair.

"Hey baby, you look hot." He smirked down at me and chuckled at the end of his sentence.

"I-I-" I tried to speak but I stuttered. Thats a bad habit of mine when I get nervous.

The man the held onto my hips and brought me closer to him. My breath quickened and I tried to get away but he had a strong grip on me...so I kneed him in the dick causing him to immediately let me go. I heard him let out a grunt and I quickly walked away. I went into the bathroom and locked the door. God...that was horrible. I now regret coming here. I then heard screaming causing me to jump up. I ran out the bathroom to a blood bath, I looked down and saw that people were on the floor lifeless. I heard another scream and shot my head up, I saw Michael stabbing the guy who touched me repeatedly. I gasped causing Michael to snap his head at me. I covered my hand with my mouth to keep in my sobs. I've never seen this side of Michael. He never killed infront of me. Michael threw the guys body and his body had a splat sound. I winced due to the sound.

Michael took a step towards me and I darted. I need to get the fuck out of here, but before I even made it to the door I felt him grab my wrist and pull me back. My back connected with his chest, his chest was wet due to the blood that was on his clothes. Michael moved us forward and pushed my back to the wall causing me to let out a grunt...I wasn't expecting that. I looked up to see Michael staring down at me. He looked angry, him and I stared at each other for a minute before his eyes roamed down my body. I heard him let out a deep growl causing chills to run down my spine.

"What the fuck are you wearing Y/n?" His voice was deep and he sounded beyond pissed.

He placed his hand on my ass and squeezed it hard.

"I asked you a question y/n." He sounded impatient.

"I-Im just wearing a d-dress." My voice cracked at the end of my sentence.

I guess he didn't like my response because he let out a grunt in disapproval.

"You are showing too much, only I can see you like this."

After he said that he squeezed my ass again but did it harder causing me to gasp. He lifted his mask up and kissed me. Me gasping gave him the opportunity to slide his tounge into my mouth. I tried to push him away but he didn't bulge. I guess he didn't like that though because he pushed me into the wall and kissed me harder. He bit my lip making me let out a cry, I felt him smirk. I tasted my blood as he kissed me. He licked the blood off my lip and stopped kissing me. I gasped for air.

"I need to teach you a lesson..."
As Michael spoke slowly, both his hands slide down to the back of my thighs giving it a squeeze.

"You are never going to dress up like this again. You want people to look at you huh?" He sounded upset.

He lifted both my legs and wrapped them around his waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck to keep me up. Michael started attacking my neck giving it kisses. He nibbled and sucked on my neck causing me to let out small moans. I felt myself become wet as he did this. I also felt his boner rise causing me to feel his dick pressing against my entrance. I was soaking at this point. Michael started to slowly thrust his hips forward causing his boner to rub against my entrance. I gasped and wrapped my arms around his neck even harder. He stopped assaulting my neck and looked into my eyes.

"You are mine, only I get to see you like this. You are going to regret wearing that dress of yours." After he finished his sentence he ripped off my dress.

He literally ripped it to shreds...after ripping my dress he ripped off my bra and underwear. He took my nipple into his mouth and sucked onto my nipple hard. I moaned loving every second of this. He used his other hand to play with my other nipple. He started to thrust against me and I let out a high pitched moan.

"P-please Michael.."

"Please what Y/n?" He looked at me with lust in his eyes.

"Please fuck me." As soon as I said that he took off his hands and thrusted into me. I let out a gasp and clawed his back.

Fuck..he was big. He stretched my walls causing there to be a burning sensation but I didn't care. It felt amazing. He started to slowly thrust into me, the sound of his balls hitting my ass filled the room. He started off at a slow pace but went fast.

"F-fuck M-Michael.." after I said that this man began to fuck the life out of me.

Michael let out grunts in-between thrusts.

I started crying due to the pleasure I was receiving. It was too much. As he continued to thrust into me I felt him hit a certain area that caused sparks to form.

"R-right there Michael!!" As soon as I said that he began to thrust even harder.

Causing him to hit that spot even better. I could feel a knot in my stomach began to form and my legs began to shake. Tears were now rolling down my face.

"I-im about to c-cum!"

"So a-am I baby." His voice was a bit shaky. It was so hot.

His thrusts began to get slower and we both reached our end. As he came inside of me I felt my walls tighten around him causing him to moan.

He slid out of me and grabbed onto my neck.

"You better not wear anything like that again." He growled and kissed me deeply after.

Im going to hell...