𝐁𝐮𝐛𝐛𝐚 𝐒𝐚𝐰𝐲𝐞𝐫

Y/N POV:

I walked inside the house and closed the old run down door. When I walked in I heard crying from upstairs, it sounded like Bubba. I immediately ran upstairs and I opened the door. The sight infront of me made my heart sink, Bubba was on the bathroom floor crying. He was curled in a ball in the corner, I walked to him and touched his shoulder. I don't think he knew I was there because he jumped up a little. But when he saw me he relaxed.

"Why are you crying?" I sat down next to him.

He just shook his head and looked down.

"They said something about your face huh?" I asked angrily, they always make fun his face and call him ugly.

He whimpered and nodded his head I saw tears roll down his mask. I never saw Bubba's face, as long as we've been together he never takes it off. I tried to get him to take it off but he always refused. I didn't say anything about it because I didn't want him to feel uncomfortable.

"Bubba...you are beautiful. Don't listen to them they're just trying to hurt you." I grabbed his hand and kissed it.

He stared into my eyes as more tears came. He shook his head and looked down. I grabbed his face with my hands and looked into his eyes.

"You're beautiful Bubba, you're not ugly. Beauty isn't what's outside its whats inside." I kissed his masks cheek.

He looked at his with shocked eyes, he nodded lightly and put his hands under his mask. I saw him slowly pull it up, I was surprised. He's never done this, his mask was off and I saw his face. I let out a tiny gasp and he cried again, he reached for his mask but I stopped him. I grabbed his face and brought it close to mine.

"You really are beautiful Bubba." I whispered under my breath and started into his eyes.

He looked at me with awe, tears were still flowing his face. He smiled at me and kissed my lips.