𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐞𝐥 𝐌𝐲𝐞𝐫𝐬

Y/N POV:

I giggled as I ran through the meadow carelessly, I heard Michael's footsteps behind me.

"I'm going to get you Y/N!!" Michael yelled behind me.

"No you won't!" I yelled back with a laugh.

I ran as fast as I could, I ran passed the beautiful trees, flowers, and lake. Michael's footsteps were getting closer and closer. Michael then tackled me to the ground causing me to let out a little squeak.

We started laughing, Michael got off me and layed next me. I looked up at the sky to see the birds carelessly fly by.

"Y/N, will you ever leave me?" Michael
turned his head to look at me. He looked worried.

"Of course not! We are best friends." I replied quickly. His worried facial expression was now relaxed.

"Promise?" He asked me while staring deeply in my eyes. His eyes were beautiful.

"I promise." I said as I kept looking at him.

Michael got up from the grass and picked up a something. I got up to see what he was doing.

"Prove that you won't leave me Y/N." Michael sounded serious, I glanced at his hand and saw a broken piece of glass.

He then cut his right palm with the glass, I watched the blood drip down his hand and fall into the grass staining it. He gave me the glass and started me, I nervously grabbed the glass and put it in my palm. I winced as I felt the glass cut my skin, when I was done I threw the glass somewhere in the grass. Michael looked at me with admiration, he walked up to me and grabbed my hand bloody hand with his bloody one. We held each others hand and started deeply into each other's eyes.

.
.
.
I woke up remembering Michael, I miss him so much. I still remember the memory of each other in the meadow clearly. We were just kids, we knew nothing about the world, and were careless. That's what I thought until Michale went to Smith Grove Sanitarium. I glanced down at my right hand to see the scar on my palm, Michael and I made a promise to never leave one another. We proved it by cutting our right balm because it would be there forever. Today was Halloween, the day Michael was taken, tears were forming in my eyes but I whipped them away. I got up from bed and got ready for the day, I had to get ready for work. I drived to work and sat at in my office. I couldn't concentrate on my work because Michale was all over my mind, I kept on getting memories of him.

I finally was done with work and drove home, Trick or Treaters were going to come soon so I filled a bucket with candy to hand out. Kids came to door every so often, so I was up and down. I was begging to get tired so I decided to make myself coffee, I turned on the TV and started making my coffee.

"Michael Myers has escaped from Smith Grove Sanitarium this evening, please be careful and don't go Trick or treating. This man is dangerous." The reporter looked scared as he spoke.

I dropped my coffee as I heard this, glass got everywhere and the coffee was now all over the floor. My heart stopped for a second, Michael escaped. My socks were getting soaked by the coffee and all I heard was ringing. I heard the door bell ring, I froze in place. The door kept in ringing though, soon after that there was now banging on my door. The banging then stopped, it was dead silent. I then heard glass break, I turned around to see a shadowy figure. I ran upstairs frightened, I locked my door pushed my dresser to the door. The man tried to open the door but it was locked. I went under my bed and hid. The door then bursted open, the man walked around my room. His heavy footsteps made the floor creak, he was looking around my room. He then stopped where I was, he bent down to see under the bed but I kicked him in the face. He fell back and held his face, I got out from under the bed and ran. I didn't made it past the door because the man pulled me back by my wrist. My back was to his chest and I started thrashing. The unknown man spun me around and looked at me.

"LET ME GO!" I yelled in his face.

I looked at the man's mask, but my body stopped when I saw his eyes. Beautiful blue eyes, just like Michael's.

"M-michael?" I stuttered, my throat began to get dry.

The man then pulled off his mask, it was Michael. But his hair was longer now, I pushed his hair out of his face and saw him. He looked beautiful, there were scars on his face but I didn't care. He was still beautiful. Anger then took over me, I pushed him away causing him to grunt.

"So you think that you could just leave then come back?" I spoke with venom in my voice.

"You promised me that you would never leave me, you promised me. Its been 15 fucking years Michael!" Tears were now streaming down my face.

Michael walked towards me but I backed away, I saw pain in his face. He tried to grab my hand but I yanked it away, he then pulled me by my shoulders and kissed me. I was shocked. Michael pulled away and spoke.

"I-im sorry Y/N." Michael's voice was deep and scratchy. Probably from all those years of him not talking.

I missed his voice, it made me have butterflies. I pulled him towards me and kissed him.