𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐞𝐥 𝐌𝐲𝐞𝐫𝐬 3

♡°•~𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚜 𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚜𝚖𝚞𝚝~•°♡

E/C = Eye color
Y/N POV:

I woke up to the sun hitting my face and the sound of the wind peacefully breezing outside. I noticed that I was in a room I wasn't familiar in. I let out a cry remembering what happened yesterday. Michael killed that poor man, tears streamed down my face remembering the cries of agony from the man. I could have been free away from Michael but he found me. What the fuck does he even want from me?? I heard the door open but didn't bother to look, I already knew it was Michael. I felt the bed dip, I closed my eyes to pretend I was asleep. I heard him let out a deep sigh and shake me gently.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?" I screamed at him, tears were rolling down my face.

I got up and slapped him across the face.

"I HATE YOU!!" I started hitting him but he got up and grabbed my wrists. I tried moving but his grip was too strong. I kicked his legs but he but his knee between them making me not have the ability to move.

I cried silently looking the other way but his cold rough hands gripped my chin and turned my head making me look at him. He wiped my tears away with his thumbs and did circles on my cheeks. For some odd reason I felt comforted by his actions. He stopped after 5 minutes of doing this and by now I had calmed down already. I looked behind him to see a tray of toast and fruit on the bed, he led me to it and watched me eat until all of it was gone.

"C-can I shower?" I stuttered as I spoke as I was playing with the loose strings of the bed sheets.

I could see him think about for a second but he hesitantly nodded his head silently. I walked to the bathroom and noticed him following me.

"Why are you following me I'm only going to shower?" I asked and Knotted my eyebrows together.

I then remembered what I did yesterday and made an O face. I went inside the bathroom and locked it, I guess Michael stayed infront of the door because I show his shawdow under the door. I sighed and began showering all the sweat, tears, and dried up blood on me. It felt quite refreshing to be honest. I still question as to why Michael has me captive. He could have killed me numerous times but he didn't, I don't know what the hell he wants with me. I got out the shower and brushed both my teeth and hair, I was about to grab clothes to change in but I forgot to ask for some. There was a towel though so I wrapped it around my body tightly. I opened the door to be greeted with Michael looking down at me.

"I didn't have clothes to change in so I had to wear this." I spoke quietly while looking up at him.

I walked past him to the room but when I went inside he pushed me against the wall. I gasped at these actions and was face to face with Michael up close. I could hear his breathing under his masks and his dark eyes looked into my E/C eyes. I held onto the towel tightly feeling it get loose. I gulped and was now breathing heavily. He suddenly threw me on the bed making me let out a speak from the sudden action. He put his arms beside my head and looked down at my body. I still had my towel but I felt as though he was looking through me. Michael then ripped off the towel exposing my body causing me to gasp. I tried covering my body but he pinned both my wrists above my head with only one hand. I felt his hands touch over my curves and outline of my ribs from malnutrition. What Michael did next surprised me. He lifted his mask above his lips and started kissing my stomach. I gasped at this but bit my tounge to prevent anything else coming out of my mouth. He gently kissed my stomach while one hand was caressing my side and the other one touching my thighs.

He worked his way up to my breasts and massaged them. I moaned at this and arched my back. He let out a grunt and now be was breathing on my neck. I felt his hot breath against my skin causing me to shiver. Michael started peppering my neck with kisses. But at a certain spot I let out a moan, I felt him smirk and he continued to attack that spot. I put my arms around his neck and moaned as he sucked on my neck. I felt pleasure all throughout my body and my body became weak. He stopped what he was doing and kissed my lips. I tried moving my head but he held onto my chin making me stay still. His rough lips were against my soft ones and it honestly felt like heaven. He licked my lips for entrance but I denied. Michael let out a growl and squeezed my thigh causing me to open my mouth. He fought me with his tounge and fought for dominance but of course he won..obviously. We stopped kissing after awhile and he cuddled with me. I was the little spoon and he put his arm around my waist. His face was in my neck and I felt his breath.
.
.
.
What is he doing to me?