♡°•~𝙿𝚎𝚗𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚒𝚜𝚎~•°♡

Y/N POV:

♤♡𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐:
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚜 𝚜𝚖𝚞𝚝!!♤♡

As I hugged Pennywise I could smell the blood of others on his damp torn clothes. For some odd reason I started feeling drowsy while in his arms. My eyelids became heavy and I was slowly falling asleep.
.
.
.
I woke up to my stomach grumbling. Damn...when was I last time I ate? How long was I asleep for? Questions filled my head but I snapped out of my own little world when I realized as to why I am here. I found myself in a room, and in a comfortable king sized bed. The walls of the room were a creamy white, the bed sheets were a dark red, and there was a dresser that had a mirror above it. There was also a door, of course...I opened it. But I was hit with the smell of eggs and bacon. The smell made my mouth water and for my hunger to just become worse.

I walked down the stairs of this house to see a place of eggs and bacon on a round table. Looking up I saw Pennywise, he seemed a little nervous. It was kinda cute.

"I-I made you breakfast, I hope you l-like it." He stuttered while talking to me, he looked down though not making eye contact with me.

I took my hand and lifted his chin with my hand making both of our to eyes meet.

"Thank you for making me breakfast, and I'm sure I'll love it." I spoke softly to him.
.
.
.
Pennywise and I started to get closer and closer. We started dating a couple months ago and we've been together for about 6 months. He makes me so happy, I no longer live with my father because Pennywise killed him. Pennywise was upset knowing how my father treated me so he snapped. Right now I'm sitting in our bed while watching TV, I heard the door open and my eyes snapped to Pennywise.

"Hi Penny!!" I ran up to him kissing him softly on the lips.

Pennywise didn't say anything back, all he did was kiss me. I tried pulling myself back but he held me even tighter when I did so. He's never kissed me like this before. Normally he's so gentle about us kissing but right now he's going at it. I didn't know how to react so I stood still, I guessed he didn't like this because he growled. I immediately started kissing back, he licked my bottom lip for entrance and I accepted. I felt him slide him long tounge inside my mouth, while we were kissing his hands were on my hips. A moan slipped out my mouth which caused him to smirk. He then pushed me onto the bed causing me to let out a gasp. He pinned both my hands above my head and started attacking my neck.

He kissed my neck until he found my sweet spot. I let out a loud man and gripped my legs around him. Penny let out a little grunt and ripped off my clothes. He literally ripped them off. I gasped due to me being naked so I covered myself with my hands. He didn't seem to like that either because he grabbed my wrists.

"You are absolutely gorgeous." He whispered in my neck causing me to shiver.

He worked his way down to my womanhood. He grabbed onto my folds and started licking me.

"~Ughm." I moaned out loud while closing my eyes. It felt amazing.

He kept on eating me out, but I shrieked when he slide hi tounge inside of me.

"AhhHh~ Fuck." I moaned out grabbing onto his hair.

He got up and he snapped his fingers causing him to be naked in a blink of an eye. Oh. My. God. He was huge. He towered over me and I let out a whimper and backing up.

"Whats wrong baby?" He asked me confused.

"Y-you are just big...I don't know if that'll fit." I nervously played with my hair.

Penny kissed my lips and started into my eyes.

"I'll be gentle okay?" He softly spoke to me while caressing my face.

He lined himself to my entrance and slowly went inside me. I felt the tip go in. I cried out in pain and held onto him, he then was inside me completely and I felt like I was filled up. He waited a minute for me to adjust and started thrusting inside me slowly. I felt pain but behind up was immense pleasure.

"AhHh." I moaned out as he started to go faster.

It felt so good that I started seeing starts. He was now pounding inside me causing the bed to go back a little. He then hit a certain spot that made me go crazy.

"AHhhh FUCK p-please go f-fasterr." I moaned out loud. I could barley even talk.

Penny let out grunts as he thrusted inside me.

"I-I'm close P-penny!" I screamed out.

"I a-am too baby." He moaned out.

His thrusts started to become sloppily and we both came. He collapsed onto of me and we were now both panting.

"I love you Y/N." Penny looked at me with love in his eyes.

"I love you too Penny." I whispered back falling asleep in his arms.