𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐲 𝐊𝐫𝐮𝐞𝐠𝐞𝐫

Y/N POV:

I woke up on a hard metal floor, I looked around to see that that I was in a boiler room. While getting up I observed the place, the metal on the pipes and bars were rusty and there was smoke coming out of one of the pipes on the wall. I then heard a scratching nose, I didn't know where it was coming from because it echoed all over the place. When I turned around I saw a man, his face was badly burnt and he wore a black and dark green long sleeves. The long sleeves was dirty and was ripped on the edges, some of the threads were hanging. He was also wearing a dark brown fedora, I glanced to his right hand and saw a metal clawed hand.

"Heya tits." The man winked at me. His voice was deep and scratchy.

I was digsuted, I tried running away but when I turned away to run he was there. The man grabbed me by my wrists and pulled me to his chest, he smelled like rotten flesh and smoke.

"Aren't you scared?" He looked down at me with his orange and yellow eyes. They looked demonic and sinister.

"You aren't real." I spoke confidently, this is just a dream. I shouldn't be scared.

He grabbed my face with his clawed hand, I tried jumping back but he held a tight grip on me. He held onto my chin and held my face with his clawed hand. His eyes were looking all over my face.

"You're cute, I'll play with you for it bit." I was confused by his words.

I then woke up to my alarm clock, when I got up I looked at my mirror to see 3 claw marks on my shirt.