𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐞𝐥 𝐌𝐲𝐞𝐫𝐬

𝚁𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢: btgmcforever

!𝚃𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐:! 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚠𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝. 𝙸𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚠𝚊𝚢, 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚏𝚞𝚕.

𝐘/𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

𝐈 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐌𝐘 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌 𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐄𝐓𝐋𝐘, my nerves felt intense. My eyes glanced at the clock repeatedly in hopes that time would pass by quick. I hate going to the doctor's, whenever I go I get nervous. I guess I'm afraid of getting horrible news.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when the door opened, the doctor was in the doorframe. She came in an sat in the seat infront of me. Her eyes held worry, but I was used to it.

"Here are your results." She spoke softly as she gave me some papers.

As I skimmed through the papers she spoke up causing my attention to be brought to her.

"I want to discuss your weight." She fixed her black glasses.

"You are underweight, I think you should consider gaining weight. I will benefit you in more ways than you think. You have bruises on your back. And I am sure that it is due to your spine popping out."

Her words stinged, I know that others might not see the big deal of me being underweight. But it affects me a bit, people often call me names. Especially my family. They comment on my appearance, since I'm small im not big in certain places. I've tried to gain weight but nothing simply works. I remember stuffing my face so much in hopes to gain weight, but all that happened was me throwing up on the carpet of my living room.

Sighing I nodded, the woman gave me a sympathetic face. I walked out the doctors clenching onto the papers. I knew Michael wouldn't like this. He too has been worried. But he doesn't say much in the first place. I drove to Michael and I's house. Walking inside I knew that Michael was already going to be beind the door once I walked in. My assumptions were correct once I opened the door and Michael engulfed me in a hug. I giggled at his behavior.

"Hi." I spoke softly.

I got on my tippy toes and kissed Michael's cheek. Michael's eyes then connected to the paper that was in my right hand.

"What's that?" Michael spoke, curiosity laced his voice.

"Nothing." I walked past Michael and walked up the stairs.

But I guess Michael had other plans due to the fact that he gripped onto my wrist and took us both to the couch. He sat me on his lap and wrapped his arms securely around my waist. He took ahold of the paper that I had and read it.

I sighed not knowing what he'd say or do.

"Why did you try hiding this from me?" Michael asked me, I could tell that he was upset.

"I didn't think it was important " I shrugged, I got up from his lap and took the paper from his grasp.

"But it is important Y/n. Michael said sternly.

I crossed my arms and looked down at the floor, I felt ashamed.

"Hey." Michael spoke softly as he took ahold of my chin.

His actions caused his light baby blue eyes to stare into mine.

"I think that you are beautiful, but I can't help but get concerned at times." Michael whispered as he caressed the side of my face.

He was rubbing circles ony cheek, the action caused me to calm down a bit.

"I'll try to fix it." I spoke softly.

Michael gave me a confused face.

"You don't have to fix anything, nothing is wrong with you. I just get worried at times because you always you form brusies on your body if you lay down in a certain position for a little. And most importantly you don't seem confident with yourself....you are beautiful Y/n." Michael kissed me softly on the lips.

"I don't deserve you." I kissed Michael's cheek and wrapped my arms around his neck.