♡°•~𝚂𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚡 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛~•°♡

Y/N POV:

The scent of coffee beans strung throughout my nose, the heavenly scent putting my mind at ease. My eyes glanced at the clock hung above the doorframe, 7:50 PM, it read.

A sigh escaped my lips as my hands grasped onto the cup of coffee, the warmth of the mug colliding with my ice like fingertips. My feet took me to my living room, I plopped onto the couch, the soft cushion sinking below me. A book was sprung open beside me along with multiple others laying below my feet.

It was quite depressing, me, alone, in my apartment, reading myself away. That's all I do now..rotting away in my own world that consists of books and unhealthy amounts of coffee.

I am aware of the fact that a young adolescent my age should be out..partying, hanging out with friends, and living life to their hearts contempt...but something was pulling me back.

For the past couple of days I've been feeling as though a pair of eyes have been clung to me. It makes the hairs in the back of my neck stand up, I can feel the blood in my veins stop. There are times where I'm out doing errands and I can hear footsteps mimicking mine. But when I turn around I am met with nothing but the thoughts in the back of my head running. The sound of my wooden floor creaking snapped me out of my thoughts.

My eyes glanced at the door leading to my bedroom, the door now slightly open. The knott in my stomach began to tighten, something isn't right. My body unconsciously stood up, my feet dragged their way to the telephone located in my kitchen. My hand grasped onto the technical device only for it to me yanked away from my grasp.

I stilled, my eyes looked upwards, I was met with a tall figure peering down at me. The man before me wore a worn down hockey mask, the white paint was chipping away and cracks began to form on its ends. His clothes were torn, the cloth having been torn and holes being in present in various areas. The masks small openings where his eyes were meant to be seen were empty, only darkness lingering in its shadows.

My eyes widened once I saw the weapon he had in his possession..a machete, the sharpened metal glistening in its glory. I took note of the dry, flaky, splattered blood that decorated his weapon.

I immediately ran back, my feet raced to the front door. I need to get out of here, if I can make it to the front door I can escape and get help.

But sadly, my hopes were short lived once a man was standing infront of my front door. The unknown mall wore a dark, navy blue jump suit, a mask clung to his face, just like the other man. His mask was painted a bright white and brown hair laid on top of the mask. My eyes lingered to his eyes, again, much like the other man, I was meet with darkness. This man had a weapon in his possession too, a kitchen knife.

What the fuck is going on.

The sound of footsteps to my right caused my neck to snap towards the sound.

Now, this man didn't wear a mask, he actually looked normal. His eyes were a dark brown, his hair hung low, pieces lose strands of hair framing his face. He wore a white shirt combined with blue jeans and black combat boots.

"Hi sweetheart." The boy spoke sweetly, the ends of his lips curving upwards.

My eyes narrowed at him, i took a few steps back, "What's going on?" I questioned as my back collided with the wall behind me.

I was now corned, the man white a kitchen knife was to my left, blocking the door. The man to my right, blocking me access to my kitchen wearing a hockey mask. And the man infront of me.

"You don't recognize me?" The stranger pouted slightly, holding his chest, signifying that he was hurt.

I shook my head, my eyebrows knitted in confusion. His expression turned sour when seeing my response.

"You and I both attend the small High School, we have Math, English, and Study Hall together." He answered lowly.

My eyes widened in shock, I immediately recognized him. He is Billy Loomis, the boy whom girls fawn overthroughout the school. "What do you guys want from me?" I asked.

Billy chuckled, "Why you silly." He began to take slow strides towards me.

What the fuck did he mean by me? Why do they want me? What did I do?

My heart raced, my palms began to get sweaty, oh fuck it. I took ahold of a book that was beside me and ran towards him. I flung the book to his head, smacking it across his face. He stumbled back, holding onto the side of his face, "You shouldn't have done that doll."

I ran behind him and entered my bedroom. I locked the door behind, tears rimmed my eyes.

"OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR Y/N!" Billy yelled as he began kicking the door down.

The hinges on to the door frame began to come loose. Oh fuck.

I took a few steps back, but immediately froze once my back collided with someone's chest. A pair of arms immediately wrapped around my waist securely. My ribs ached due to their tight grasp.

"LET ME GO YOU FUCKER!" I yelled as I tried kicking off my captivator.

"The more ya try fighting me the more excited I get." The air in my lungs evaporated, I recognized that voice.

That voice belonged to the man in my dream...that cant be possible. My head turned, wanting to see who my captiavtor was. I was met with emerald eyes peering into my own. My heart stopped.

It was Freddy, the burnt man in my dream..the man in the boiler room. How is this fucking possible.

The door bursting open caused me to look forward. Billy along with the other two behind him came into my view.

"There you are." Billy walked towards me with a rag in his hands.

"GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME YOU PSYCHOS!" I yelled as I tried fighting off Freddy to get off his grasp.

Freddy chuckled, his chest vibrating against my back, he lowered his mouth to ny hear, his hly breath fannning my neck,"Never."

His words caused tears to rim my eyes, threatening to come out. Billy raised the rag to my nose, pressing it. I tried to move my head to the side but his hand roughly took ahold of my face, keeping me in place. I tried to hold my breath, not wanting to inhale the chemicals.

"Just breathe sweetheart." Billy chooed softly.

My lungs as felt as though they were going to burst. I couldn't take it anymore. I gasped for air, I inhaled the chemicals. Hot, fat tears rolled down my face as I took in what type of situation I was in. Four men were in my house, kidnapping me, one being a boy from my school, the other being from my nightmares.

"That's it.." Freddy said behind me.

Black dots began to form in my vision, my eyelids began to feel as though they weighed 100 pounds each. The muscles in my body gave up on me. Before I knew it, my world was met with darkness.

Fuck.