𝐁𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐡𝐬 𝐇𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐞

♤𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐- 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚊 𝚜𝚖𝚞𝚝𝚝𝚢?♤

Y/N POV:

I couldn't held but moan when Bramhs kissed a certain spot on my neck. He chuckled darkly.

"Found it."

I looked at him confused but gasped when he began to touch my body. I felt my body get tingly and butterflies formed in my stomach. As he kissed my neck lifted up my shirt. I tried slapping his hands away but he wasn't having any of that because he pinned my wrist.

"You have no idea how long I've been wanting to touch you're soft skin Y/n.." His voice was seductive.

He took ahold of my hips and caressed them. His cold skin against my warm skin made it feel as though I was burning. I couldn't think straight. This isn't okay..I shouldn't be doing this. But it just feels right. He stopped kissing my neck and lowered his head to my stomach. He held eye contact with me, he tried removing my shirt but I pushed him away.

"N-no."

I guess Bramhs didn't like my response because he growled. He ripped my shirt and literally tore it to pieces. I gasped and tried covering myself up but Brahms held my arms down. He softly kissed my stomach and made his way up slowly. My breath hitched when he was close to my breasts. He tore off my bra and began to grope my breasts, I let out a moan. He opened his mouth and took one in his mouth. I felt his tounge play with my nipple, as he was sucking one he was groping another. I arched my back, my body felt as though it was electric. Bramhs stopped his assault on my boobs and look at me straight in the eyes.

He kissed me and pulled away.

"You are mine Y/n, and nothing can change that." His voice was raspy and full of lust.

I knew, that I was stuck here.