♡°•~𝙼𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚎𝚕 𝙼𝚢𝚎𝚛𝚜~•°♡

Y/N POV:

Michael and I were cuddling while on the couch as were watching Netflix. He was the big spoon and I was the little spoon. Michael began to play with my hair putting me at ease. My eyes began to feel heavy and I had a hard time keeping them open. I heard the TV turn off and I felt myself being picked up. I let out a squeak and I opened my eyes to see Michael looking down at me with a smile. My heart melted and I wrapped my arms around his neck, my head was on his chest. I heard his heart beat.

He walked us upstairs to our room and layed me down on the bed. Michael began to undress me and put on my pajamas for me. After he did that he hovered over me and looked down at me. We starred into each other's eyes and I saw adoration in his. I felt my cheeks heat up, I placed both of my hands on his cheeks and kissed him. He held onto my waist as he kissed me. He laid down beside me and turned off the lights.
.
.
.
I was running through a dark forest, I felt a presence behind me. I took a left and I was met with a bunch of corpses on the floor. I looked up to see Michael stabbing someone and after he was done he threw that person like a ragdoll. Michael turned to me and ran towards me with his bloody knife.
.
.
.
I woke up screaming causing Michael to get up instantly. I hugged myself and curled up in a ball sobbing. Michael tried to touch me but I flinched causing him to give me a pained look. He tried to touch me again.

"GET AWAY F-FROM ME!" My voice sounded raspy and my throat was dry.

I tried to get out of the bed but Michael pinned me down causing me to panic. I began thrashing around but Michael took ahold of my wrists and put them beside my head. He looked down at me and rubbed circles on my cheeks. He kissed my forehead and I felt myself calm down a bit. Michael placed me on his lap and rubbed circles on my back.

"What happened Y/N?" Michael's voice was soft and soothing.

"I had a bad dream." I spoke below a whisper.

"About what my love?"

"You killing me." I tried to hold back my tears but it was useless. I was already a mess.

"I love you so much Y/N. I will never hurt you." He spoke softly.

Michael kissed me on the lips and wrapped him arms around me.