𝐒𝐭𝐮 1

Y/N POV:

The door slammed and a picture on the wall fell. Tears streamed down my face and I picked up the broken picture of Stu and I. We had gotten in an argument about how he hasn't been spending that much time with me for the past week . He says he's busy with school but he could at least call me or text me once in awhile. But when I mentioned it he got pissed and started yelling at me. Looking down I saw both Stu and I smiling at the beach. He was kissing my cheek and I was smiling. I chuckled at the memory. That day he asked me to be his and it was beautiful. My heart was breaking and it felt as though someone was ripping my heart out. I cant do this.

I went to Stu and I's bedroom and grabbed my bag. I'll only get gone for a day or 2 to clear my mind. I don't want to see him because of how he's acting. I packed my some clothes and walked out the door. I drove to a the closest liquor store to buy me some alcohol, I bought a hotel room and sat down. I opened the bottle and began to drink, the burning sensation went down my throat causing me to groan. It gave me pleasure. Memories filled my head of Stu and I, how we used to be happy. Now he ignores me, probably doesn't even love me. I laughed and drank my problems away. I heard a knock on the door and groaned, I stayed on the bed and kept on drinking. But the knocks then turned to bangs and were now constantly. Let oitna frustrated groan I walked to the door almost tripping on the way there. When I opened the door I was face to face with Stu, he looked like shit. It looks as though he was crying, his eyes were bloodshot red, and he had bags under his eyes. I silently laughed at myself knowing that I looked the same.

"Y/N can we please talk?" Stu asked worried and he tried getting inside.

I rolled my eyes and closed the door but he put his foot between the door and allowed himself in.

"What the fuck do you want?" I sat down on the bed.

Stu looked at me from head to toe, his eyes were filled with worry.

"What you been drinking?!?" Stu asked quickly with a worried expression.

I laughed and continued to drink but the drink was taken away from me.

"Give that back to me." I angrily asked getting up.

"Baby im sorry for how I've acted, I really am can you please forgive me?"
Stu had tears forming in his eyes but I couldn't help but feel nothing.

"Why should I forgive you huh?" I drunkly asked with a hiccup.

"Because I just noticed how I've been acting, baby please I am sorry I'll make it up to you...I love you.." Stu was now on his knees and tears were streaming down his face.

"Remember the first time you said you loved me? You said you'd never put me in harms ways, you even promised me. But you didn't keep that promise, you've hurt me more than anyone has in my life." I unemotionally said while looking at his eyes.

"I'm so sorry Y/N, nothing excuses me from how I acted but please give me a chance. I love you so much baby, I can't even function with you." He was now sobbing uncontrollably.

"When you love someone...you never hurt them intentionally. You didn't care how I felt Stu, you only cared about yourself." My voice sounded broken, tears were now forming in my eyes.

"You're right Y/N and im terribly sorry for what I've done. I promise to never do it again baby. Please.." Stu's voice cracked at the end.

My throat felt dry from trying to keep in my tears.

"Leave." I spoke coldly looking the other way.

Stu's eyes widened.

"N-no! Please Y/N I-"

"GO AWAY!!" I screamed at him.

Stu looked at me with sadness in his eyes but stood there.

"I'm not going anywhere Y/N." He told me softly, he tried touching me but I slapped his hand away.

"I DONT WANT YOU STU GET AWAY." Stu was trying to hold me but I pushed him away.

"Shhhhh." He held my arms making me not be able to move.

I fell on my knees and was now sobbing. Stu was hugging me and rubbed my back. He knew that when he did this it always calmed me down. I began to feel sleepy.

"I love you Y/N so so so much. And I'll never hurt you again." Stu spoke into my ear softly.
"I-Im sorry baby." He cried into my neck as I fell asleep.