𝐁𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚗𝚟𝚘𝚕𝚟𝚎𝚜 𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏-𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚖, 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚒𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞.

𝐘/𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

𝐇𝐎𝐓 𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐏𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘'𝐑𝐄 way into my eyes, slowly rolling down my face. Gripping onto the cold blade, I sliced through my skin. Adding a newly fresh cut. My flesh burned, blood was oozing out the cut, slowly trickling down my hands and onto the white tiled floor. Creating a small puddle of vital fluid.
Walking over to the sink, I cleaned both my blade and wrist. Once the water hit my wrist I let out a pained whimper. It stung like a bitch, as though salt was added to the wound. Smearing it into my exposed flesh.

I walked into my room, heading towards my dresser. I took ahold of a small box, placing my razor blade into it. I hid the box underneath my clothes, hiding the evidence. I jumped back when I heard someone scream downstairs, but the remembrance of my sister and her friends watching horror movies put me at ease. But after that I heard more blood curling screams, and one of them sounded like my sister. Panic struck me like lightning, the electric shock causing my nerves to spasm.

I quickly ran downstairs in worry of my sisters well-being, but as I ran down the stairs I slipped. But once my body collided with the floor, I felt something both hot and sticky attaching to my skin. My eyes wandered below me, widening once I found myself in a puddle of red crimson blood. Turning my head to the side I was face to face with my sisters dead corpse. Her eyes were wide open, dull, with no life in them. Her lips were parted apart, having blood flowing out of her mouth. Looking behind her were her friends, they were dead also. One had a punctured wound to the chest, whereas the other had her stomach open. Displaying her intense. Blood decorated the walls, adding a new fresh set of paint.

I wanted to scream, cry, yell, run. But my body was still, frozen in place, not knowing what to do. I began to feel dizzy, my head was spinning at a rapid pace. I closed my eyes to try to look away at the horrendous scene before me. But my mind showed me flashes of what I had seen. My neck snapped once I heard footsteps, facing the direction of the noise. I saw a black figure in a cloak, wearing a white mask to conceal they're identity. They were holding a knife, blood was dripping off the knife and onto the floor. Creating a soft tapping sound, blood was splattered on they're mask, showing that they were the one responsible for this sinful act.

Pure adrenaline coursed through my veins, causing me to jump up. I tried running towards the front door but the unknown man was standing infront of it. I ran upstairs and into my bedroom,
I tried to close my door but the figure pushed open the door causing me to bump into my dresser. I let out a painful groan when my side collided with the corner of the dresser.

This caused everything on top of my dresser to fall onto the floor. Drawers opened, causing its contents to fall out. And my box full of razors happened to fall, opening, exposing what's inside. I stared at the floor, looking at my razors.
The masked man seemed to notice the blade too because they looked at the blade, then at me. They started walking towards me causing me to move back, I tried creating distance between us. But the man closed it off by pinning me against the wall by holding my wrists.

I winced in pain due to my cuts, the figure titled his due to my reaction. He looked at my wrists, but they were covered due to my long sleeves. He unrolled my sleeves, to reveal my freshly added cuts. I looked to my right to not face the figure, but they grabbed me by my chin to face them. They dropped the knife which caused me by surprise, the man then lifted up his mask to his lips and kissed my cuts. I was stunned, I didn't know how to react.