𝐉𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐕𝐨𝐨𝐫𝐡𝐞𝐬

Y/N POV:

I put my bag over my shoulders and looked at the camp infront of me. Looking up I saw the sign "Crystal Lake", the sign looked old. The red letters were chipping off, I saw other kids getting out of their vehicles and busses. Groaning I walked into the camp, I soon arrived at the cabin ill be staying at and entered. When I opened the door I was digusted, a couple was making out and I could tell that it was escalating. I was mentally throwing up in my head, I placed my bag on the top bunk and left quietly. I walked out the cabin and saw all the other kids, it was getting late outside so people were gathered around campfires. Mostly everyone was drinking, smoking, and making out. I'm not much of a talker and don't like being around people. I didn't want to be around people so I decided to sit by the lake and watch the scenery. I threw some rocks in the water and watched the sun set, it was beautiful.

While I was watching the sun set I felt my hair get pulled. I fell back on my back, I winced in pain when I left the rocks peirce my skin. I got up to see a bunch of group of 3 girls, they all smirked at me. One of them tried hitting me but I punched her in the face causing her to fall down. I saw blood fall down her nose as she layed there on the ground. The other two girls looked pissed, they kicked me into the water behind me. I felt myself fall into the water, I tried swimming out but I couldn't. I didn't know how to swim, I moved my arms and legs to no avail. I saw the bubbles come out of my mouth every time I tried to scream for help, my clothes were beginning to get heavy, and my body was becoming tired. I heard screaming above the water but it was hard to hear. I felt a strong pair of arms pull me up.

Once I was above the water I gasped for air, my eyes were burning and my lungs felt heavy. I was panting, I looked around me to see the girls dead. One girl had her jaw pulled out, I felt sick to my stomach. I then realized that I was in someone's lap, I looked up to see a man in an old hockey mask and torn up clothes. Glancing down I saw a machete in a pile of blood. I glanced up and started at the man's hazel eyes, they were quiet beautiful to be honest. For some odd reason I didn't feel like running, I didn't feel scared. I actually felt safe.

"Thank you." I spoke as I continued staring at his eyes.