Chapter Thirty

Chapter Thirty

Cole raced out the front door of the pack house and jumped into his car. He felt so much anger towards his brother, how could he say something like that about his mate. If things were, reversed Cole would help his brother no matter what. He would not put conditions on his help.

Cole started his car and drove down the dirt driveway away from the pack house. When he reached the main road, instead of turning right towards the direction of town. Cole turned left and started driving in the direction of their neighbouring pack.

He decided instead of calling his Grandma for help he would drive to where she is now living and see her in person.

His Grandma and Grandad left as soon as the funeral for all the members who had been murdered by the hunters. Cole didn’t stick around after the funeral either, As soon as he was healed he left to find his mate.

He didn’t really understand why his grandparents lived at the mountain ridge pack house, Cole’s mother had told him when he was younger that it was because his grandmothers friends all lived there.

After driving for a few hours he finally entered mountain ridge pack territory, Cole wasn’t worried about getting into trouble for trespassing, both his pack and the mountain ridge pack have been close since his grandparents were Alpha’s. Both packs had an open invitation to visit the other.

He pulled up at the pack house and before he was even out of the car his grandmother raced out the door towards him “Cole What’s happened?” She asked as she wrapped him in a hug.

“I found her Grandma, I found where they are keeping her” He said as he hugged her back.

“Oh thank heavens, when do we leave?” She asked

Cole smiled at her “How did you know I was going to ask you to come with me?”

She rolled her eyes at him “Why else would you come all the way here, when you know where your mate is?”

“So you’re going to help me?” He asked

He watched as his Grans eyes started to turn browner, her wolf was looking back at him “We will” She said before giving him an evil smile.

“Thanks Gran”

“Cole, where are you?” His brother asked through the mind link, Cole was still pissed at him so instead of answering he cut the line and placed a block in place so his brother won’t be able to contact him through the mind link.

“Come on, let’s go inside and you can fill me on her location and we can start making plans to rescue her” Lucy said dragging her grandson towards the front door of the pack house.

As soon as they walked inside Cole was greeted by and older man, his father called him uncle Luke but Cole knew that he wasn’t really his uncle,that he was justa close friend of his gran. They had grown up together, he had been made a wolf by some sadistic guy who had tortured his gran. Cole didn’t know all the details but he did know one thing. Luke had still not found his mate and that he was also in love with his gran. Cole could see it in his eyes the way he looked at her with nothing but love.

“Cole, its good to see you” Luke said as he walked up and patted him on the back.

“Hey Luke, what’s new?” Cole asked him.

Luke smiled “Not much, Hannah and I just celebrated our ten year anniversary.” Luke said to Cole but was looking at his Gran.

Although Luke never found his mate, when he finally admitted to himself that he was never going to find her he started dating a human girl in town. After a couple of years of dating he had told her the truth about him and after she had panicked about the fact that he was a werewolf she eventually came to terms with it and said yes to marrying him. Luke wanted to mark her as his mate but she didn’t want to become a werewolf so she is still a human ten years after they had been married.