Chapter Twenty Four

Chapter Twenty Four

Cole made his way down the long hallway and walked through the front door of the pack house to find a crowd had formed outside. Cole made his way through the pack members to the middle of the group to find his father and Grandparents standing there holding the hunter.

“Too many of our pack members have been killed or serious injures because these hunters think they have the right to hunt us down." Aaron shouted.

"My mother was fortunate enough to capture one of these hunter’s, so I thought we all deserved to watch as his death is carried out."

The pack members standing sound watching started clap and cheer.

Aaron watched his father look at his grandmother and nod his head.

Lucy’s eyes were completely brown which meant it was her wolf in control, she smiled at Cole’s father. Before positioning herself behind him and shoving the hunter on the ground so he was kneeling. She grabbed him by the neck and squeezed “I’m really going to enjoy this” She said.

Still holding onto hi neck with her left hand she grab the hunters right arm with her right hand, pulled it back until we heard a pop followed by the hunters screams. “Where are the rest of the hunters?” She asked him “Tell me where we can find then and your death will be quick.”

All the hunter could do was scream out in agony.

“You don’t want to tell us?” she smiled she realised his neck and grabbed it with her right hand at the same time grabbing his left arm with her left hand. She repeated the same action as before by pulling his left arm all the way back until the exact same popping sound was made, telling them she had dislocated his arms.

The hunters screams echo through the woods, if there were any hunters close by they would have heard one of their own being tortured.

Every pack member who was there started were clapping and cheering at what Lucy was doing to the hunter.

She let go of his neck and walked around to face him, she knelt down in front of him “Are you ready to tell us what we want to know?”

Although he was still screaming in pain the hunter managed to shake his head. Lucy’s wolf smiled at him “ I was hoping you would say that”

She put the palm of her hand against his head and pushed it with force, making the hunter fly back on the ground. His head bounced when it smashed against the hard dirt floor.

Lucy’s wolf didn’t waste any time grabbing his ankle and twisting until it snapped. The hunters screams had started to sound horse, he was obviously damaging his voice box from the constant screaming he was doing.

Lucy’s wolf didn’t say anything as she grabbed his other ankle and broke it as well. The pack was cheering and clapping still,

“Lucy” Hayden had said Aaron looked over at his grandfather who was watching his mate.

Lucy’s wolf who had made her way to the hunters knees and was no doubt about to break them as well looked up at her mate.

“That’s enough. If he hasn't told us anything by now he's not going to. End him now” Hayden said.

Lucy’s wolf tilted her head to the side as she looked at her mate.

“We have hunters to hunt, finish him so we can get started, there will be plenty more for you to torture later” Hayden said.

Lucy’s wolf smiled at him before turning back to the hunter and wrapping both her hands around the hunter’s neck and twisting, snapping his neck.