Chapter Sixteen

Chapter Sixteen

Cole practically ran out of his History classroom when the bell rang and raced to his English class, he slowed his pace down to a casual walk just as he reached the door. He walked inside and was pleased to see his mate was standing in front of the chalkboard writing.

He took a moment to admire her long lean legs as she stood on the tip of her toes so she could reach the top of the board. She was wearing long dress paints that seem to sculpture her curves. Images of what those legs would look like without any pants on flashed through his mind. He felt as his lower member began to harden and was quick to look away. After adjusting his pants he made his way over to her, unable to resist he took in a deep breath and savoured her sweet scent.

He had noticed that people had started to enter the class, making it hard for him to talk to her, so he reluctantly turned away from his mate and made his way over to his desk and took a seat.

He had only been seated for a moment when Bree waltz's over to him, she slides her bottom on his desk in front of him, sitting there in an UN lady like manner, shamelessly showing him that she was not a fan of underwear.

“Hello Cole” She purred.

Cole ignored her and shifted so he could look around her at his mate. Who had stopped writing on the board and was now looking in his direction with a frown on her face.

Could she be feeling jealous? He thought to himself. She may not be a werewolf but humans do tend to feel something towards them if they are their mate. He made a mental note to ask his mother about what exactly his mate would be feeling for him, since she was once human, when he got home.

Wanting to test it out and see if his mate did in fact feel jealous, he looked back at Bree and smiled. “Hey there” He said in his most charming voice.

That was all the encouragement she needed, before he could blink she had slipped off his desk and was on his lap straddling him, her mouth smashed to his and she was trying to force her tongue inside his mouth.

“MR Benson, this is not your bedroom.” He heard his mate yell. “If you do not stop that right now you will leave me no choice but to give you lunchtime detention.”

She sounded angry to Cole, which he found to be a turn on, Bree thinking his sudden arousal was her doing continued to molest him inappropriately.

Cole didn’t stop her because he could think of nothing better than to have to spend his lunch break with his mate.

“Young lady get off him now!” His mate shouted.

Bree pulled away and smirked at Cole. “We can finish this later.” She purred.

Cole looked past her at his fuming mate, feeling satisfied when he noticed the Jealous look she was giving Bree, He looked back at the girl on his lap and cringed.

“Er… I’d rather not.” Cole said to her as he lifted her off his lap.

“Mr Benson you will be joining me at lunch time, for detention, you better show” His mate said , if Cole didn’t know any better he would have said she growled after she finished speaking. Knowing she was human he knew he had to have heard wrong.

His English Class flew by as he sat there and listened to his mates voice as she taught the lesson, he was a little disappointed that she did not choose him once to answer a question and at the fact that she didn’t look in his direction for the entire class.

Maybe using Bree to make her jealous wasn’t such a bright idea after all. He thought to himself.

When the bell rang signaling the end of class, Cole made his way to gym, he didn’t feel up to doing anything in gym class today, so he made his way over to the bleachers and sat down.