Chapter Twelve

Chapter Twelve

Cole let out a sigh of relief we Rose said he was her brother, he didn’t know how AJ would react if the small boy was her child.

“Please Rose” Cole said softly. “My brother needs you. His wolf has completely taken over him and we had to knock him unconscious before it was too late and we lost him for good. You have to come back with me.”

Rose sighed and knelt down next to her brother “I have to go with the man for a little while, I will be back soon, Ok?”

Danny was quick to grab the sleeve of her shirt “Don’t leave me! I don’t want to stay here on my own anymore.” He sobbed.

Rose looked up at Cole “Why don’t you bring him with you, you could use the bathroom at the pack house, I’m sure he would like that.” Cole said looking at all the dirt covering the young boy.

“Fine” Rose sighed “But if anyone tries to keep us there against our will I won’t hesitate to kill them” She warned.

Cole shook his head. “They wont, I promise.”

Rose looked at her brother, Cole could see the concern in her eyes. "You do everything I tell you to do, no exceptions, got it?"

The young boy nodded his head vigorously "Yea Rose, I promise to do everything you tell me to."

She sighed and nodded her head "Ok let's go then,"

All three of them changed into their wolves form and started running in the direction of the pack house. Cole's white wolf lead, while Rose's red and white wolf took the rear. Her brother's red wolf was only small, he would not be able to defend him self if they were attacked by rouges. 

 They couldn’t talk to each other while in wolf form because they were not a part of Cole's pack and rouges didn’t have mind link. So he kept having to glance back and make sure they were still following and hadnt taken off.

While they were running Cole decided to let his father know that he was coming home with AJ mate.

“Dad” He said through the mind link

“Cole! Tel me you found her and are bringing her back” Aaron said through the mind link, Cole could tell by the sound of his voice that something was wrong.

“Yes I got her she is coming back with me, dad what’s wrong, what’s happened?” Cole asked.

“It’s your great Grandmother.” Aaron said

Cole frown, His great-grandmother was known at the pack house as Mrs B or as his dads Nana she was once the pack doctor but had retired when Anne showed that she was capable of doing the job on her own “What about her?” he asked

“Her body has been found in the woods.” Aaron said sadly through the mind link.

“What, when?” Cole asked, he was running so fast that when his father said that he tripped over his own feet and the momentum from the speed he was running sent him rolling until he crashed into the closest tree

“Not long ago, your gran parents are on their way back from the Mountain ridge pack and AJ has woken and no one seems to be able to calm him down, we need his mate and we need her now!”

Cole stood up from the ground, and shook his wolves body. Shaking all the dirt that now covered his body from his fall off and started to run again.

Cole could tell that his father was stressed and upset, wanting to get back as fast as he could Cole picked up his pace, the rest of the run all he could think of was his great grandmother, she was a loving caring women who always loved helping everyone. She would be sadly missed by everyone in the pack. Especially by his Grandad Hayden.