Chapter One

Hey Guys, this is the fourth book to the series so if you haven’t read the first three you should really check them out first, just so there isn’t any confusion.

Thanks :-) I hope you enjoy reading my stories. :-D

Wolflover2012 :-)

Has not been edited.

===========================================

Chapter One

“Dude get up we’re going to be late for school” A.J heard Cole yell from the other side of his bedroom door.

AJ groaned and rolled over in his bed. “I’m up!” He yelled. Rubbing his face with his hands, he yawned before lifting himself up into sitting position and climbing out of his bed.

Stumbling to his bathroom AJ trips over his dirty cloths and slammed his body into the wall. “Shit” He grumbles.

Not bothering with a shower, he splashes some water over his face in an attempt to wake himself up.

“Come on AJ Let’s go! We are going to be late!” Cole yells as he bangs on AJ’s bedroom door.

“Jeez Cole, would you chill man!” AJ yelled back at him as he walked out of the bathroom to his walk in robe and grabbed a t-shirt and Jeans, quickly putting them on he slips his shoes on his feet, grabs his school bag that was sitting onhis desk and opened his bedroom doorto Cole who was still standing on the other side.

“I’m ready, let’s go.” AJ tells him.

“Finally!” Cole says exasperated

AJ looks back at him over his shoulder and raises an eyebrow at him “Why are you in such a hurry to get to school today?” He asked him.

Cole sighed. “I left my maths book in my locker and Mr Bradshaw gave us a ton of home work to do, I only have until fifth period to get it down.”

AJ Snorted at Cole. They may be twins but they were nothing alike. Where AJ hair was black Cole's was white, there personalities were almost completely different. Cole was a straight A student who constantly worried about his grades. where AJ didn’t really care about school and his grades were nowhere near as good as his brothers. The only thing they really had in common was they were both players. They could get any girl they wanted at school and they both took full advantage of it.

AJ would be handed the Alpha role in a few years and Cole would be his beta. Even though they were so different, they were still close.

“Dude you really need to relax and stop stressing so much over school.” AJ told him as they made their way down stairs”

“Yeah and you need to start worrying more” Cold told him.

When they reached the bottom of the stairs AJ turned right to make his way to the kitchen. “Hey where are you going?” Cole asked.

“To the kitchen to grab something to eat.” AJ told him.

Cole grabbed hold of AJ’s arm and started dragging him towards the front door. “No time I need to get to school.” He told him.

AJ groaned. “Come on man I need to eat”

“You can get something from the snack machine”

“Fine” AJ said sighing.

They walked out the front door and made their way over to AJ's black JEEP. “Do we have to drive Zain this morning?” AJ asked Cole.

“Nah, he’s going to catch a ride with one of the other guys.”