Chapter Nineteen

Chapter Nineteen

It didn’t take long for them to register Rose at the office, As soon as they were done they walked out of the office. AJ grabbed hold of one of Rose's hand, he noticed the glares from a group of girls who must have been ditching class and standing in the hall, they were looking Rose up and down obviously comparing them selves to her, trying to work out what she had that they didn't to make Him public hold her hand. Rose didn't notice any of this, because she was too busy looking over her schedule, AJ looked over her shoulder and was disappointed to see that they only had a couple of classes together.

“First period is almost over, the bell is going to ring so we might as well make our way to second period English” He told her.

Rose lifted her head from her schedule and looked at him and smiled “Ok” She said

AJ softly squeezed her hand in his as they walked down the hall side by side. “You seem to be in a lot of Cole’s classes, so if you need anything just ask him.”

Rose nodded her head as she looked around the halls and took in the school “I can’t believe I’m back at school” She grumbled.

AJ laughed “Yeah I know, It sucks, but I am glad you're here, it will make coming to school more bearable.”

“It sure does suck” She agrees nodding her head. "If you weren't here there would be no way I would have came."

The bell rang just as they were about to reach the English room.

“AJ?” AJ heard his name being said softly behind him. He turned around to find Faith standing there glaring at his hand in Rose’s hand. He felt Rose stiffen beside him, obviously not liking another girl talking to him.

“Faith” AJ said raising an eyebrow at her “What do you want?”

Faith eyes snap up to his. “You haven’t been here in a couple days I was starting to get worried that something had happened to you.” She purred

AJ felt Rose hand squeeze his. AJ groaned in his head. Why couldn’t this chick get a clue and leave him the hell alone.

He smiled when a perfect explanation came to mind “Well you shouldn’t have worried Faith, my girlfriend had arrived in town, and I wanted to spend some personal time with her.” AJ told her. He looked over at Rose and smiled at her, Rose returned the gesture.

“Girlfriend!” Faith screeched, causing both AJ and Rose to cringe. Faith glared at Rose "You're not supposed to date him!" She screeched again.

“Jeez faith tone it down a little, I would like to be able to hear my girlfriends sweet voice thank you very much.”

Faith kept glaring at Rose, causing Rose to tense up. “She’s human Rose, you cannot attack her.” AJ said in warning through the mind link. It would create way to many dramas for the pack if Rose were to lose control of her wolf. His own mother was still hiding from the police from when she was a teenager and lost control of her wolf at this very school.

“What happened to not wanting a girlfriend?” Faith asked AJ, not realising the danger she was putting herself in at the moment by continuing her rant.

"Rose is different, Faith.” He said sighing at the mess he only had  himself to blame for making. “She is very special to me no other woman could come close to how much she means to me, she is the only person I would ever date. So why don’t you give up on trying to win me over and find someone who actually wants you” AJ was getting really annoyed with Faith, so he tugged Rose’s hand and pulled her into his English class.

"You will pay for this" Faith said, AJ looked back at Faith and noticed she was staring at Rose. His body tensed up and he felt his wolf wanting to fight for control so he could attack Faith for threatening his mate. He closed his eyes and took a few calming breaths to help calm his wolf, once he felt he had him under control he opened his eyes and looked at his mate.