Chapter Thirty Three

A hunter came out of nowhere and fired a shot at Cole, but he quickly dodge the bullet, he watched as his grandma jumped on the hunter and clamped her jaw around his throat before shaking her head vigorously and breaking his neck.

“Thanks Gran” Cole said to her through the mind link

Cole scanned his surrounding, he watched as Zain’s wolf attack a hunter who was about to shoot a bullet at AJ, he realised there were more hunters here today. He was only expecting about five hunters to be here but looking at the amount of men running with guns there would have to be about twenty or so man.

“Cole look out!” Zoe said though the mind link.

He felt his body being pushed by some force. The force making him nose dive in the dirt. Quickly he got up and shook the dirt off his fur. He looked behind him and noticed a wolf laying there covered in blood. He then heard the sound of a wolf howling he scanned the area a noticed Ryder’s wolf was running over to them. Cole looked down and realised the wolf laying there was Zoe.

“It’s ok man, check her out I got your back” AJ said through the mind link.

Cole raced over to Zoe’s side and noticed she was still alive, her eyes were open, and she was whimpering. At closer inspection he noticed the bullet had gotten her below her shoulder on her leg. Not a fatal wound she would be alright.

Once Ryder reached Zoe’s side Cole got back up and looked at the warehouse. The entrance door was only a few feet away. He had just started making his way towards the door when two hunters walk out of the door. Both holding guns, that were both, pointed at Cole. A black wolf came out of no where diving towards the hunters, the black wolf collided with both men and managed to knock them to the ground.

“Thanks Grandad” Cole said before he raced over and clamped his jaw around one of the hunters throats.

“Anytime Cole” Hayden replied as he attacked the other hunter.

Cole backed away from the dead hunter. Taking one last look at his surrounding’s and the total mayhem that was going on, Cole figured it was safe enough for him to change back to human form. As soon as he was no longer In his wolf form he continued on to the small entrance door in the warehouse, as soon as he reached it, he grabbed the handle and opened the door.

As soon as he walked inside Cole’s jaw almost hit the ground. Cage after cage lined the walls and every one of them was occupied, there was not one empty cage in the room.

"Help me" Whispered a small girl in the first cage. Cole moved over to her cage and was about to reach for the lock.

“Hey! What are you doing in here?” A man's voice yelled.

Cole looked at the man and growled he ran in the direction of the man who looked like a doctor the way he was dressed. Cole jumped into the air, changed into his wolf form, while diving towards the man, and wrapped his jaw around his neck using his momentum from the jump to throw the man to the ground and allowing his wolf’s body to land on top of the man.

Cole made sure not to squeeze to tightly on the man’s throat, not ready to kill him yet, he changed from wolf form to human form removing his mouth from the man’s throat and replacing it with his hand.

“Where is she?” He growled.

“Wh.wh..who” The man stuttered out,

“My mate, Natasha where is she?”

The man’s eyes widened at Cole “Sh..sh..sh” The man could not get the words out so he lifted his hand and pointed in the direction of the cells.