Chapter Six

Chapter Six

AJ felt restless after dinner and decided to go for a run in the woods to burn off some energy. He knew he wasn't't meant to go alone, but he really didn't feel up to the company.

Changing into his black wolf form he started running through the trees, picking up speed he jumped over a large log and landed in a puddle of water splashing mud all over his fur, a noise to his left stopped him in his tracks.

He sniffed the air and couldn’t smell anything but the woods. He stood there for a moment longer and when he didn’t hear anything he started to run again, he reached the waterfall his parent use to always take them too when they were young and walked over to the water’s edge and took a drink of the cool fresh water.

The snap of a twig behind him had him spinning around and coming face to face with the red and white wolf. AJ stood still and looked the wolf over.

He didn’t know if it was a female or male but judging by is size he was guessing female which was strange because there wasn’t that many female rouges around they were all mainly males.

AJ lowered his ears and dropped his head showing the red and white wolf that he wasn’t a threat and that he wasn’t going to hurt her. He sniffed the air but only caught the smell of the woods, he couldn’t understand it. Why couldn’t he smell her?

Wanting to be able to talk to the wolf he changes into his human form not caring that he would be standing there naked,

“I’m AJ and this is my fathers land you’re running on, “

A few moments later, the red and white wolf changed into the most beautiful woman he had ever seen in his entire life. Her long muscled legs slim waist lushes breast, and as his eyes work their way up to her head he realised her hair was red with white steaks through it. He lowered his gaze and looked her straight in the eyes. Even though it was dark, he could still see her blue eyes sparkle as she looked at him. He was shocked when he felt himself being drawn to her, this beautiful creature in front of him.

“Mate” His wolf whispered to him making AJ smile he had finally found his mate.

He could see the same recognition cross her face and she smiled back at him. Only to be changed to a frown.

“You are all in danger.” She whispered before turning around and changing into her wolf and taking off into the woods.

“Hey where are you going?” AJ shouted as he too changed into his wolf and took off after her, but off course he couldn’t track her when all he could smell were the woods, it may have been his favorite smell but it was frustrating him that it was all he could smell. She was his mate he should be able to track her by her scent, which he couldn’t smell at all.

After about an hour of running around searching the woods, he gave up and headed home.

As soon as he entered the pack house, he went straight to his fathers office and walked in without knocking.

“OH GOD!” He shouted before quickly closing the door and blocking out the sight that would surely scar him for life. His parents were going at it on his fathers desk,

AJ shuddered he would never be able to look either of his parents in the eyes again.

“It safe to come on now son” His father said through the mind link.

Not really wanting to go back into his father office AJ stood there contemplating what he could do if he didn’t, seeing no other option he slowly opened the door and peeked inside making sure it was safe to enter.