Chapter Three

Chapter Three

The day seemed to have passed by quickly and before AJ knew it, the school day was over. He was sitting out the front of the school on the benches waiting for Cole to get there.

AJ had just finished explaining about the incident that occurred in his English class today to his best friend Dave, involving Cole finding his mate.

“Are you serious?” Dave screamed at AJ “His teacher? Man that’s hot”

“Yeah try telling Cole that.” AJ said shaking his head “That guy is seriously freaking out.”

“I can’t wait to find out who my mate is” Dave says.

“Yeah” AJ agreed

“Hey, you ready to go?” Cole asked as he walked up to AJ

“Yeah” AJ said as he stood up from the bench.

“I hear you found your mate.” Dave said to Cole.

“Yeah, never thought it would be a teacher.” Cole said shaking his head.

“You’re lucky man, I hear she is hot.” Dave said.

Cole growled slightly at Dave’s words.

“She is.” He told him.

AJ chuckled at his brother “Come on bro, let’s go home, and tell mum and dad the good news.” He says as he slaps his brother on the back.

Cole groans. “Do we have too?”

AJ grinned at his brother “Yup”

“You suck, did you know that?” Cole asked his brother.

AJ rolled his eyes at him and started to walk towards his car, AJ almost tripped over his feet when he noticed who was standing next to his car.

“Faith” AJ said once he reached his car. “What can I do for you?” He asked.

“AJ” Faith said sweetly. “My ride left without me and I was wondering if you could give me a ride home.”

AJ groaned inside his head, what was she up to? He hoped this wasn’t some kind of an attempt for her to convince him to date her, “Sure” He said with a sigh. “You’re in the back though.” He told her.

“The back” She said scrunching up her face

“It’s either that or you walk Faith, I don’t really care, just hurry up and decide I’ve got things to do.” He told her harshly.

He could see the hurt in her eyes and ignored it. He reached for the door handles and opened it gesturing for her to climb into the back.

AJ hoped in after her into the driver’s seat as Cole got into the passenger seat beside him.

“Hey Faith” Cole said from beside AJ “Haven’t seen you around in a while, what have you been up too?” Cole asked her.

“Not much” Faith said with a shrug “Just busy doing school work, you know how it is?”

“Yeah” Cole said nodding his head. “Who did you end up with for your history project?” He asked her.

“Mylea” Faith answered “You?”

“Zain”

“I’m surprised Mr Mathews let you two be partners.” Faith said

“You and me both” Cole laughed out.

AJ blocked out there conversation, and drove out the school parking lot, and started to drive in the direction of faith's house.

He started to Zone out as he drove thinking about how lucky Cole was to have finally found his mate and wondering when he would find his, before he knew it he was pulling into Faith Street, he stopped in front of her house. Cole jumped out and shifted the seat forward so Faith could climb out.