Chapter Twenty Six

Chapter Twenty Six

As soon as Cole returned to the pack, house his father mind link with him telling him to go to his office. Cole walked the short walked to his father's office and opened the door without knocking.

It seemed that half the pack guards where standing there waiting for Cole to arrive.

"What's going on dad?" Cole asked his father as soon as he approached his desk.

"There are more hunters in the woods." Aaron told his son.

"What how do you know?" Cole asked.

"We have been able to identify their scent from the last two hunters we have found. The one your great gran had captured and the one AJ's mate killed. We now know what we are looking for when we are sniffing out the territory. We have found scents of several hunters."

Cole stood there shocked "that many?"

Aaron sighed. "Yes we estimate there to be at least eight hunters that are or were in on our land"

"Ok" Cole said nodding his head slowly. What's the plan?" He asked

"The plan" Aaron said getting up from his chair and walking around the desk to his son. "Is for us to become the hunters and they become the hunted."

Cole smiled at his father "When do we leave?"

Aaron shook his head at his son "I'm sorry Cole but it's just too dangerous for you to go"

"What!" Cole shouted, "They tried to kill my brother, they killed my great grandmother and you're telling me I can't go!" Cole shook his head "I'm sorry dad but I'm going whether you say it's ok or not."

Aaron sighed and rubbed the bridge of his nose. "I can't risk losing you too." He said softly "Plus it would kill your mother if anything were to happen to you. Do you understand that? Think about your mother."

"You're not going to guilt me into changing my mind." He told his father

Aaron growled at his son "You're not going and that's final."

Cole growled back at him "Will see about that, either you allow me to be a part of the plan or I make my own and go alone. It's your choice dad"

"God damit Cole can't you see I'm trying to protect you!" His father screamed

Cole opened his mouth to reply when his Grandma spoke up "Let him go Aaron, I will make sure nothing happens to him"

Aaron looked at his mother "You can't guarantee that" he told her.

Lucy smirked at her soon her eyes started to turn completely brown "Oh yes I can son, no one will harm my grand baby"

Cole groans "Gran I'm a grown man not a baby"

Lucy smirked at him "You will always be my baby Cole"

Aaron sighed beside his son "Fine" He snapped "You better make dam sure nothing happens to him" He told his mother.

Hayden walked over to Aaron "Don't speak to your mother like that." He growled, "You may be the Alpha now but I can still take you over my knee boy"

Cole snicked beside his father, earning him a Glare from Aaron.

"Ok so when do we leave?" Cole asked.

"In an hour" Aaron said as he walked back to his desk.

"Where do we meet?" Cole asked

"We are going out in groups you are with your Grandmother so you will need to speak with her where to meet."

Cole looked at his grandmother. "We will be meeting out the front of the pack house. We are covering the waterfall area and its surroundings" She told Cole.