Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Thirteen

AJ wolf had taken complete control of him, AJ didn’t really care, he could see out of his wolves eye and hear everything, but he had no control over his body, what so ever. He was grateful to his wolf for taking over, AJ couldn’t feel a thing, as soon as his wolf took control the shattering pain in his chest vanished along with the sick burning sensation in his stomach, if he couldn’t have his mate than he was more than happy to let his wolf stay in control.

His wolf was pacing the medical room and growling in annoyance at being locked up. He had tried slamming his body against the door a few times but what most pack members are not aware of is that the door was really made of hard steel, they just covered the steel door with wood to make it look like the rest of the doors in the pack house.

The sound of the door opening behind him had his wolf spinning around and ready to attack whoever it was. But his wolf froze on the spot when their mate walked into the room in wolf form.

As soon as AJ saw his mate he started fighting him for control, his mate was back she must have change her mind. Where the only thoughts running threw his mind. But his wolf had other ideas and was not going to give up control so easily. He growled at his mate and took a step towards her making his mate take a step back. Frustrated that he could not talk to his mate, AJ wolf changed them back into human form.

He watched as his mate took in his naked body and was pleased that her eyes lingered on certain areas.

“Change!” AJ’s wolf ordered his mate.

His mate shook her head from side to side, which only increased AJ’s wolf frustration. He walked over to her and grabbed and hand full of her fur from around the scruff of her neck causing her to whimper in pain.

“I SAID CHANGE!” AJ's wolf boomed. He didn't like that he was hurting her, but his wolf had little self control left and her disobedience was not helping him.

This time his mate changed at his command, AJ’s wolf did not release his hold from around her neck, instead he used the hold to push her back against the wall.

“You dare to reject me!” His wolf shouted at her.

Rose was too scared of her mate to answer she was aware that it was his wolf that was in control, and although she didn’t think he would really hurt her she wasn’t brave enough to test that theory.

Rose lowered her eyed in a submissive gesture. “I’m sorry.” She said softly. “It’s for your own good.” She told his wolf.

AJs wolf growled at her reply “Well you only have yourself to blame for my actions” AJ’s wolf told her.

Rose head rose with a frown on her face,She looked at AJ's wolf confused with what he was talking about. In a flash AJ’s wolf latched onto the spot between her neck and shoulders and pressed his teeth into her flesh. Rose screamed out in pain and anger at being forcibly marked.  She started punching and slapping him on the back in attempt to get him off her. She felt as warm blood spilled from the wound he had caused and started to run down her naked body.

As soon as Aj’s wolf pulled away from her, Rose lifted her hand and punched him in the face.

“How dare you!” She screamed at him, “I didn’t want this!”

AJ’s wolf relinquished all control to AJ as soon as he had finished marking Rose. As soon as AJ was back in control of his body, he quickly raced over to her and grabbed her in his arms in a hug. “I’m so sorry.,” he whispered, “I tried to fight him”

As soon as AJ grabbed her Rose started to struggle and fight to get out of his arms, but when she realised it was no longer his wolf in control she stopped.