V1 Chapter 1: The Strong Survive

Branwen Tribe
Midnight, Celebration

"The others are partying, eating, dancing..." A boy with slicked back black hair, with a single white strand down the middle leading backward, sat on his knees in a tent, a woman standing in front of him.

He's wearing... (I'm usually terrible at trying to paint a picture with words when it comes to clothing, so an image will be waiting at the bottom of this chapter to show what he wears... Credit to the artist is on image itself.)

"Y/n." The boy looks up, his eyes open, revealing deep blood red pupils, the sclera of his eyes being white.

"Mother." The woman nods slightly, the boy stood up, and followed her out of the large tent they were residing within stepping out into the cool night air.

"Tonight is the night, Son... You will be enrolling in Beacon, much like My Brother and I." The boy had been training under his mother, every day, night... While not training, he would stay up late at night studying as best he could.

"Do you really think I'm ready, mother?" The woman looks at her son for a moment, looking him in the eyes.

"If you weren't ready, you wouldn't have spent so long training to be better." She places a hand on the boys shoulder, she gives him a glare.

"Have you been using your ability?" The boy nods, the woman turns away and begins walking away, before disappearing from plane view as a raven flies off into the forest, Y/n takes a step before jumping up lightly before disappearing as another raven flies off into the forest.

A single white feather sat on the ravens forehead. As it flew, it quickly caught up to the other raven... Both flying to the edge of the forest, overlooking a dirt road.

Both birds land, Raven and Y/n appearing from the birds' location. "You know the way I hope?" The boy nods, looking at the woman.

Before the boy is able to walk away, Raven puts her arms around him in a tight hug, "Be safe... Please." The boy nods, hugging her back, before the hug is quickly ended.

"I won't hold back during the initiation..." The boy turns away from he hug, jumping slightly and disappearing and being replaced by the single white feathered raven, which flies off into the sky.

Short Timeskip

The raven could now be seen flying next to a large Air Bus, the raven eventually found an empty and open window, which it lands on the edge, looking into the ship.

A few people looked at the bird, but otherwise ignored it. It began cleaning up its wings. The single white feather on top of its head made it seem very different from the other common raven.

When the raven looked around, it made sure to check if anybody was looking at it... When thenird believed the coast to be clear, it kept off the windowsill into the Air Bus, Y/n appears from the birds last location.

The boy was leant against the windowsill, staring out at the city below him. He seemed to be at so much more ease, going as far as to say he was relaxed.

The wind from the still opened window brushed his hair around, but luckily his hair stayed in its slicked back style.

The soon to be Beacon students finally took notice of the boy, a few whispering about not seeing him board the air bus.