V3 Chapter 4: The Fall of It All

Alright, so a few chapters back, I gave the choice of... Encountering Cinder, or Encounter Adam!

Encountering Adam won by a few points, and to the few who wanted to do both encounters, there are many reasons as to why that won't and can't work.

I'm sorry if anybody wanted to encounter both.

Now without further ado! Please enjoy!

(<>)(<>)(<>)(<>)(<>)(<>)(<>)(<>)(<>)(<>)(<>)

Beacon Academy
Amity Colosseum

I have to get down there... Y/n stood on an empty docking bay, watching the air buses

His scroll rang, quickly answering it Blake's face appears on the side, "Y/n! Where are you? Grimm are pouring into the fair grounds!"

"I'm still in the Colosseum, JNPR is up here too, I think I saw Ruby run off." The sound of the Colosseum's shields faltering alerted Y/n, making him run back into the large flying arena, watching as Team JNPR plus Ruby readying to fight a rather large Nevermore.

"Be careful, Blake, I've got to help the others." Y/n opens his scroll again, dialing the number of his teammates, it rings for a moment before going to voice mail.

The barrier breaks, the large Nevermore diving. Throwing Pyrrha back towards a running Jaune. It's stopped in its track of flight by Ruby, who is wielding one of the, now deceased Penny's, swords.

"Leave her alone!" The Nevermore charges, before being hit and stuck to the ground by a number of Rocket lockers.

The lockers open, and the few students who's weapons were in said lockers, jumped on the Nevermore, a member of team SSSN and Yatsuhasi of CFVY killing the large bird.

Y/n smiles, running back to the docks, the countless other people that were now there waiting for a bullhead stared at the Branwen as he run to the edge, securing his weapon he dives off the edge just as the other students join Ironwood by another dock.

"Did... Y/n just jump off the edge?" Sun asks, looking over the edge.

"Oh! Don't worry about him, he can... Uh... Float." Ruby.

Minutes Later
Beacon Academy
Courtyard

Mother, where are your wonderful words of- Woah! The raven that is currently diving through the sky evades a crashing Bullhead, watching as an Alpha Beowolf dives from it, chasing a few students down.

It jumps up the cafeteria building, a certain cat Faunus starting to chase it before stopping, looking into the cafeteria and spotting... Adam Taurus.

Her gut tells her to run, to get as far as possible, but he taunts, "My love, is this what you've become? A coward? You and I were to stoke the fires of revolution together Blake!" He stomps on an unconscious Atlas student, lifting his red sword, before he can bring it downward and kill the student Blake dashes forward, pushing him back, their swords sliding against one another.