V3 Chapter 3-1: Ruby and Y/n

Beacon Academy
Team RWBY's Dorm

"Ruby." Y/n sat across from the small Rose, who had been half asleep, what were they doing? Studying? Reading? No, playing a came of Uno.

"I have two cards, you've picked up half the deck." Ruby tuts quickly, looking at her cards quickly, she places down a Green Four.

She smirks triumphantly, before Y/n places down a Blue Four.

"Uno." Ruby gasps, her eyes wide, she puts a hand to her chest over her heart, feigning being hurt.

"You... Fiend!" Ruby places down a blue card, Y/n smirked evilly, placing down a +4 Card, making Ruby jokingly flop down on the desk.

"You cruel, cruel bird!" Y/n smiles, standing and grabbing Ruby by the shoulders, shaking her.

"I CAN TURN INTO A BIRD RUBY! A BIRD!" The both of them start screaming, the rest of team -WBY entering the dorm seeing the tie half siblings.

Yang is the first to start laughing going and wrapping the two in a hug, Blake giggling, Weiss just rolling her eyes and heading to her bed.

(<>)(<>)(<>)(<>)(<>)(<>)(<>)(<>)(<>)(<>)(<>)

Really short filler, because it reminded me a ton of RWBY Chibi, this is also during like the first month of the beginning, signifying that while the didn't talk all that much, Ruby and Y/n didn't interact.

Welp, new chapter soon!